FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Score Predictions for Scotland vs France

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

What's everyone's prediction for the Scotland v France game?  I reckon 3-0 or 5-0 to France because they do have home advantage and I don't see Scotland scoring at all.  It could even be as much as 5-0 because Scotland got beat 2-0 by Italy and France beat Italy 3-1 in Paris so 5-0 might be quite accurate.  In my opinion a draw is a fantastic result though 1-0 or 2-0 is not too bad but I have a strong feeling that Scotland are going to get gubbed.

It will take a mammoth effort for Scotland to get a result tonight but this is their world cup final ,get right in about them and an upset may be on the cards !     

Forever optimistic Scotland fan 1-1

The current squad have produced some terrific results under Walter and Big Eck....

I would be delighted with a 0-0 draw but will stick my neck out and predict McFadden will come on as a sub and grab the winner in stoppage time....  :022:

0-1 to SCOTLAND...!!

The current squad have produced some terrific results under Walter and Big Eck....

I would be delighted with a 0-0 draw but will stick my neck out and predict McFadden will come on as a sub and grab the winner in stoppage time....  :022:

0-1 to SCOTLAND...!!

Hope you put ?20 on that one son....

0-1 to SCOTLAND...!!

Hope you put ?20 on that one son....

Wish to feck I had.... Might even have bought you a pint...!!

Seriously - What a feckin result.... I can't think of a better result than that in 40 odd years of following Scotland... That must be their best ever result since they hammered the World Champions, England 2-3 at Wembley -1967.... :021: :021: :021: :021: