FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The What Are You Listening To? Thread

RiG

I know one ICT fan who knows the difference between a pint of piss and a pint of beer...or maybe not!

Jnr - what I do is minimise Media Player so it appears in the system tray, then do a screen grab, paste into paint, crop, upload to P & B or Photobucket and then copy the address over here as an image.

Easy really!

Oh and Dance music sucks 5321-48.gif

5321-49.jpg

No of course you wasn't. I will say one thing... D****, you should know what I'm talking about! :lol:

Antony and the Johnsons - For Today I Am a Boy

That was a fecking cheap shot :x :evil: . I'll have you know by the time i met her she looked acceptable....just, right maybe i pretty bad :roll:

No of course you wasn't. I will say one thing... D****, you should know what I'm talking about! :lol:

Antony and the Johnsons - For Today I Am a Boy

That was a fecking cheap shot :x :evil: . I'll have you know by the time i met her she looked acceptable....just, right maybe i pretty bad :roll:

5348-44.gif5348-44.gif5348-44.gif

I still have the messages you sent me a couple of days later! They were hilarious - amazing how I guessed who it was right away and all!

5348-47.jpg

Good old Craigy Telfers band again.

i got off with one of lauras mates. a big fat beast of a girl 5366-35.gif

5366-36.gif5366-36.gif5366-36.gif

We were dancing and the next thing i know she had her tounge down my throught. She has been leaving me mesages since but i'm trying to avoid her

5366-36.gif5366-36.gif5366-36.gif

I won't post the other stuff that was said cos it's not quite about the same thing.

An Honest Mistake - The Bravery

i got off with one of lauras mates. a big fat beast of a girl 5367-28.gif

5367-29.gif5367-29.gif5367-29.gif

We were dancing and the next thing i know she had her tounge down my throught. She has been leaving me mesages since but i'm trying to avoid her

5367-29.gif5367-29.gif5367-29.gif

I won't post the other stuff that was said cos it's not quite about the same thing.

An Honest Mistake - The Bravery

I'll take it the bavery - honest mistake remark was there for a reason :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even i had a laugh reading them again :lol: