FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Saturdays game

Guest Aboynamedsue

Some of the things we have seen recently does little to inspire confidence and it looks even bleaker when the fans start doubting our ability to get a result against opposition we should be more than capable of matching.

However, the fans should be the one thing the club (and I don't mean the players or people employed there) should always be able to depend upon for support.  I know lack of confidence does not equate to "bad supporter" and I'm not suggesting that for one minute.  I just hope that, even though confidence is low, the fans can still lift themselves above everything and play their part as the extra man.

Bayne woud not be in the plan anyway, Rankin is not good enough and Black may well play.

That leaves Rossco, and the last time we had to do without him when Proctor came in he was a star.

Piece of cake.

Guest WynessLegend

I'm confident that we'll win, and that we''ll win convincingly.

Like "Mee" I always believe we're going to win.

Sadly this is one reason why I'll never make the top half of the prediction league.

Aboynamedsue - fer fecks sake have ya only read the first lines of the song - read on to the end and gain some optimism:

My daddy left home when I was three

And he didn't leave much to ma and me

Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.

Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid

But the meanest thing that he ever did

Was before he left, he went and named me "Sue."

And as ma old mate Vince Lombardi once said - "All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means? you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else."

Why should Brew have a chance, he is'nt giving Rankin one.

Who would you rather keep, a player whos decent and can score unlikley winners (like with rangers last december) that could save us cos i sure as **** aint relying on just Gretna anymore and it pains me to say that, or would you prefer a manager whos taking us down to the 1st division.

Guest Arab4Ever

Who would you rather keep, a player whos decent and can score unlikley winners (like with rangers last december) that could save us cos i sure as **** aint relying on just Gretna anymore and it pains me to say that, or would you prefer a manager whos taking us down to the 1st division.

personally id rather you kept brewster

Guest Aboynamedsue

Aboynamedsue - fer fecks sake have ya only read the first lines of the song - read on to the end and gain some optimism:

My daddy left home when I was three

And he didn't leave much to ma and me

Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.

Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid

But the meanest thing that he ever did

Was before he left, he went and named me "Sue."

And as ma old mate Vince Lombardi once said - "All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means? you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else."

Aye i see what you're saying & i would be delighted if we get a win but with recent events & what seems like low moral amongst the players , its not a surprise some of us are having doubts  :024:

I'll be there though cheering the team on , a win today is MUST

As I have said before Brew sometimes appear to make decisions on a personal rather than a professional basis. He is ace in the fitness department and excellent as a player but he is yet again showing that he does not have the resolve to cut the feckin mustard - But who brought him here and under what circumstances.

Desperation is the raw material of drastic change.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Right then, in an IHE type prediction I have a feeling Marius will open the scoring today and we will sneak a win. Come on!

I severely hope so  :clapping03: