FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Utd -V- ICT : Matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has any defender in your history had enough "footballing ability" to get called called up for Scotland at full or B level?

As you well know .... ability is not the only factor in Scotland call ups !!!

We could however point to Richard Hastings who has had plenty of full international caps for Canada whilst at ICT .... and before you say it, Canada are an improving national side and were, during Berti's reign, above Scotland in the rankings for much of 2005.

Closer to 30 yards I would suggest.  Remember the furthest point of the D is 22 yards, therefore basing it on that it's maybe 28 to 30 yards.

Neat goal either way, a cheeky wee floater.

Niculae was disapointing and has no pace or mobility. An interesting Lee Milleresque "sack of tatties" style of diving as well.

Those are preposterous things to say about Marius - you should watch him more regularly - he just had an off day - he will play better when he is match fit and gets used to the Scottish style of play. And Gomez was a class act.  :001:

I'll let you know that I can still see my feet past my belly so am not too bad yet  :016:

I have a feeling this goal of Blacks will turn into a similar story to the one Wilson scored at FIr Park......before you know it, the shot will have been taken from the edge of our own area  :015: