FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Christmas Memories!!

KingBeastie

On a cold and snowy Sunday evening in Birmingham city centre...

"Leeeeaaaaan forward lean backwards, to the left, to the right..."

Gringo Jnr -------> :drinking08: <------- KB

"Jambo Jambo give us a wave..."

:party01:  <------- PB, Mrs.PB, Gringo, Mrs.Gringo, Gringo Jnr, KB

:cold01:  <------- Bewildered Jambo wondering what the feck a motely crew of p1ssed up ICT fans are doing in the middle of Brum!!

Ah memories!!

Oh YES..I remember that day....I think. :crazy07:

Going there again on Friday p.m with some mates from work......doubt they'll sing ICT songs the boring pharts.. :sillywave:

What is this thread all about? if its about you lot reminiscing i'm off...... if you want to hear other peoples stories...well thats ok.

Went to a punch party at me mates shop one xmas eve, got so wasted, boxing day was my first clear memory..... was i not popular with the family.

Yeah i was reminded of a particularly drunk sunday after we were on TV (draw with celtic i think) while the E&WMBICTSC was going strong.

Feel free to join in if you like, no worries.

:015:  Nice story!

Boxing day is my birthday so its always a bit of a haze!  We done some great punch last year!!  I fell into a bush!  :014:

No Jambo this time around..... :009:

On the way home on the train we sat in 1st class (because we can..) and I picked up the FT. Did the crossword in record time....it's full of Wyness and Niculae with odd Brewster thrown in for good measure.... :015: :015: