FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

INTERNUTTER'S CHRISTMAS PARTY

L_G

I know we are all busy with pre Christmas parties, shopping etc.  So we thought that we could have a little post Christmas bash.

INNES BAR - FRIDAY 28TH DEC - 7.30PM ONWARDS

We are playing at home to Kilmarnock the next day, so maybe a few of the 'out of town' supporters might be able to make it along.

Post on this thread if you think you might make it along to give us an idea of numbers.

Meantime have a great Christmas and hope to see you on the 28th

Hey am local for this one if i can persuade the mrs wouldnt mind coming over, be good to meet up with a few familiar names on here.

Can you not just bring the Mrs, we don't bite honest.  :015: :001:

Will Eliza be there..?

Will she be bringing her coffee...?

It would be good if she could make it along, but I think we might have to very carefully check any flask contents.  :015:

Hey am local for this one if i can persuade the mrs wouldnt mind coming over, be good to meet up with a few familiar names on here.

Can you not just bring the Mrs, we don't bite honest.  :015: :001:

Ah L_G that would be good, and is what I will be hoping to do, she is a very reliable Taxi service  :crazy07: and im sure would like to be there, only problem weve got is we have arrangments for that night, but i cant see any reason why we cant do both have always thought it would be good to do one of these meet ups.

Seriously though a reliable taxi service number would be worth knowing to get from Dores and back.

..... I seem to have forgotten the name of the place!  :003:

oh my!!!

its in elgin babe, that pub on the corner!  meet ya there at 8... xxx  :023:

So is my personal chauffeur going...?

Can you pick me up around 8pm babe....?

Cheers...

Jb  xx

Seriously though a reliable taxi service number would be worth knowing to get from Dores and back.

I stay past Dores, will be popping by after work on Friday 28th but will have to leave around 9 - 9.30sh if that's any help?  :003: