FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Enquiries regarding Niculae

Tree

would be disappointed to lose him in january and dont think that would benefit marius with him aiming to make the romanian squad for the euros.

if he carries on improving and banging in the goals, we'll all be happy come the end of season whatever happens

I would be majorly suprised if he went to any other scottish club this transfer window. Cant see either of the OF chasing him and dont think any other teams would fork out on a transfer AND the doubtless incresaed wage that it would take to encourage him to move

2 goals each against the likes of Gretna and Kilmarnock, and a poor

Hibs ( although admittedly a fine game versus Celtic). Before that, not

that impressive whilst settling in and no goals apart from Arbroath. Not really the form as yet to send bigger teams rushing to Inverness to slap a big fee on the table. Unless he does something incredible in the 3 games left in january I would think he would be with us until at least the end of this season.

2 goals each against the likes of Gretna and Kilmarnock, and a poor

Hibs ( although admittedly a fine game versus Celtic). Before that, not

that impressive whilst settling in and no goals apart from Arbroath. Not really the form as yet to send bigger teams rushing to Inverness to slap a big fee on the table. Unless he does something incredible in the 3 games left in january I would think he would be with us until at least the end of this season.

I was getting carried away there, I was starting to picture big Niculae struttin his stuff in the premiership or somewhere similar....then your sensible post came along  :clapping03:

I think your bang on. Niculae looks to be coming onto a game, but he's no' done enough yet to get his big move

Guest kingkojak

your all wrong! 

marius is going no where until at least the end of the season.  he has clearly stated that he wants to get selected for the romanian national squad.  so for him to transfer to another club just as he has settled into good scoring form could potentially wreck his ambitions. 

if he continues scoring for us and gets selected then the euro champs then he will have his pick of top clubs.

fact! (i hope)

If he continues to score goals and make goals and improves his performances away from home I will be highly delighted and very supportive. If he keeps on spouting on about playing for Romania and joining a top club then I would suggest giving him Olanzapine for his grandiose delusions.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of Hearts fans I know assure me that Frail/Mad Vlad are interested in taking Niculae off our hands

could be a fair bit of cash for us if true and makes sense with the Eastern European connection

would be sorry to see him leave though

Hearts would be a terrible move for anyone right now ..... who knows if they will even be around this time next year. 40m in debt,  wages at 98% of turnover (and rising), rumours of administration looming ...........

Scotty,

Purely from an accounting perspective and Luton's demise I mentioned administration a few weeks back but I have not seen any other references. Vlad can do what he wants - the only other option for Hearts supporters now that he has run up even greater debts than the ?24m or so he inherited as sole bidder, is administration. Nobody, not even the run down flat dweller seeking to invest millions of monoploy money in ICT would take on ?40m debt. The world's financial markets are suddenly risk averse to sub-prime customers. The planning application for the new stand may be interesting.

So I doubt Marius would in any way lower himself to a club that could be ditched 10 points at any moment and find itself weeks from oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...