FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

huns in family section

jamie ictfc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would make my Monday morning absolutely brilliant if I could take the **** out of all the Hun supporting urchins, somewhat akin to the next day after the Celtic win. That was a very hazy night out, followed by an hour so of sleep, then 7 hours of dealing with bratty kids...

Kencar, re singing section.....

The 'singing' section is being used as the match is heading for a sell out.  People were being sold these seats when I was buying an extra ticket earlier this week.  'Singing ' section is a misnomer though.  It is simply being sold as THE WEST STAND, and the club are expecting a sell out crowd, not surprising considering our recent run of form at home and Rangers sitting top of the league.

Kencar, re singing section.....

The 'singing' section is being used as the match is heading for a sell out.  People were being sold these seats when I was buying an extra ticket earlier this week.  'Singing ' section is a misnomer though.  It is simply being sold as THE WEST STAND, and the club are expecting a sell out crowd, not surprising considering our recent run of form at home and Rangers sitting top of the league.

Glad to hear it's looking like a sell out  :clapping03:

I can see the stewerds doing nothing about this somehow. My advice would be that we need to heckle/chase them out of the stand. These scum deserve to be ostracized as its clearly being done to antagonize us. We need to take our stand back if this happens.

Well said proctor, are you going on sunday? If so i'll c u in the north stand, i'm making the trip north with chris. If there are ANY RFC supporters in the stand i hope everyone makes their presence know to the stewards, i'm not having any sectarian chanting scumbags sitting anywhere me on sunday.

If there was a block of 60 nothing would happen.  The police and stewards would sh*t themselves and ask nicely that they just dont sing.  The odd Rangers fan (no pun) is easy to chuck out but 60!  I normally miss games agains the OF at home due to the hassle and the A9 being mobbed but I am going on Sunday and will point out all Huns that I see and hopefully have them chucked out.

Just read on the follow follow website that there are going to be 60 extra police at sunday's match. There is even a knobend on there moaning that any Rangers fan in the home end who cheered at the last match was chucked out...*****.

Well it will be like that if your ticket isnt in the gers end. I was at the game when Barry scored we won 1-0 and I was in the inverness home end, the stewards were throwing out anyone who cheered Rangers, I will be watching this 1 on tv. 2-0 gers WATP

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=360617Link

Guest Loyalist princsess

I'll never understand why these stupid Rangers fans feel that they have a right to steal a ticket from someone in the Home End instead of going and sitting in the stand where these scum should be sitting.  The away stand is there for a reason and if you can't buy a ticket for the end they should be in then tough.  Don't go.  These scum are going to sit in an area which may have a large amount of young kids in it and I won't be surprised if they start singing and chanting their racist, bigoted bile and then how will ICT justify letting them in that section of the stand.  And finally, I say this Sunday that every ICT fan, no matter who you are, what age you are or what you believe, out sing, out shout and out chant every Rangers moron in the ground and I hope the ICT team teach the Rangers team and their moronic fans who believe they have God's gift to everything and that they have more right over everything football than everyone else in this country, teach them a lesson that they won't forget.

As a rangers fan from inverness we aint stupid or scum take a look in the mirror mate, i will be going to watch the gers beat ICT on sunday in the away end with my 7year old daughter, i think u all need to get a grip if it wasnt for rangers fans you would never fill your staduim how embarrising that you rely on 'scum' like us to pay for those seats that you can't fill and take our money no complaining there..........is there, As for outsinging the mighty GLASGOW RANGERS well we welcome the chase.

Good try Mr PP.

Not even Rangis fans could pontificate such tripe.

But just in case:

Why do you think Inverness has such an infestation of upholders of the infirm?

Mighty?

Away to Chesterfield!

I'll never understand why these stupid Rangers fans feel that they have a right to steal a ticket from someone in the Home End instead of going and sitting in the stand where these scum should be sitting.  The away stand is there for a reason and if you can't buy a ticket for the end they should be in then tough.  Don't go.  These scum are going to sit in an area which may have a large amount of young kids in it and I won't be surprised if they start singing and chanting their racist, bigoted bile and then how will ICT justify letting them in that section of the stand.  And finally, I say this Sunday that every ICT fan, no matter who you are, what age you are or what you believe, out sing, out shout and out chant every Rangers moron in the ground and I hope the ICT team teach the Rangers team and their moronic fans who believe they have God's gift to everything and that they have more right over everything football than everyone else in this country, teach them a lesson that they won't forget.

As a rangers fan from inverness we aint stupid or scum take a look in the mirror mate, i will be going to watch the gers beat ICT on sunday in the away end with my 7year old daughter, i think u all need to get a grip if it wasnt for rangers fans you would never fill your staduim how embarrising that you rely on 'scum' like us to pay for those seats that you can't fill and take our money no complaining there..........is there, As for outsinging the mighty GLASGOW RANGERS well we welcome the chase.

Rangers are so cool. Thank you for helping us fill our stadium. Your right whenever Rangers come to town, our stadium is full.

At least until the last 20 minutes :023:

Glory hunters... Why don't people support their local teams?  Sectarianism is horrible.  These people should be ashamed coming up here and sprouting tripe like this.  Can you remove the red hand of ulster flag?  This is SCOTLAND

I 100% agree with that excellent post.

Nae surrender, don't you know, they arru peepil.

How can you even think about exposing your seven year old daughter to the bile that invariably accompanies the travelling Rangers support where ever they go...?

Poor kid.... 

Al tell ya wat p1sses me off a bit, is the fact that some ppl on here seem to have difficulty with the idea that a) ppl have the freedom of choice to support whoever they like...for watever reason, same as people on here do and b) not ALL OF fans are bigots and into secterianism etc etc. Thats what you call tarring everyone with the same brush!

To get back on topic

If there are a block of 60 Rangers fans from "Inverness True Blues" in any part of the home section then a thorough investigation needs to be held after the game as to how they got those tickets ... if what I have heard ever since we got to the SPL - where ITB have allegedly had large swathes of tickets for every Rangers game - is true, it would be a very short investigation as half of Inverness "knows" how they get them.

During the game, Rangers fans displaying colours in home areas of the ground should be removed by police/stewards. If they do not do this then fans should make a stink about this. it is against the rules and a potential health and safety issue. If they are sitting there quietly pretending to be ICT fans or a neutral then fair enough, nothing you can do.

That's what Celtic said a few weeks ago....  :tic01: