FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FA CUP GLORY

Dmacca

Guest eliza

Really chuffed for Barnsley!  Never been to Barnsley, but was supporting them all the way against over-paid, over-everything Chelsea, well done to you all in Barnsley - may you enjoy tomorrow's hangovers.  Great celebrations seen on tv at the end of the game too, reminded me of a day, not toooo long ago, against a team in green and white!

Always a good day when the unexpected happens, and with Scotland winning at Murrayfield, a good day all round, despite ICT not having a game or maybe that was a bonus, with the current run.................

Nice one Barnsley, they hung on a bit towrads the end but well deserved. Good luck to them.

And good luck also to today's underdogs. Hopefully I'll be home from work in time to watch Bristol R v WBA so no streaking on the pith Dmacca please. Enjoy your day.

Unlucky guys....well played for getting that far, them Baggies were just too strong. Hope you enjoyed your day despite the result.. :clapping03:

Cheers guys we had a great night, superb atmosphere i said to my son & daughter that the next goal would win it after half time they got it, i think that they exposed us quite obviously at the back Ishmael Miller was superb and they had that one quality player who tied it all together for them on the park Jonathan Greening, didn't think that 1-5 was a fair reflection of the game but ****, good luck to WBA, now the focus is back to the league both for Bristol Rovers and ICT for me.

Never mind the runto the quarter finals was a credit to Rovers. Four FA Cup shocks out of four was asking just a litte too much.

For what it's worth, with all due respect to Pompeyjags, I think you might just have gone out to the eventual cup winners.

Guest pompeyjags

Never mind the runto the quarter finals was a credit to Rovers. Four FA Cup shocks out of four was asking just a litte too much.

For what it's worth, with all due respect to Pompeyjags, I think you might just have gone out to the eventual cup winners.

dont worry i saw the draw this afternoon and thought oh crap lol. am still hopeful we can win it but not enough to run my mouth. :024:

WBA have great goal scoring ability, think you could be right there Kingsmills, cant really say who i would like to see be the eventual winner but i suppose it would be nice to say Rovers were knocked out by the winners.