FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The CIS Cup Final

Kingsmills

Very hard luck on Dundee United who outplayed Rangers for long spells. The officials were a disgrace with United being denied a stonewall penalty and de Vries  being pulled back for a very dubious foul while clean through on the goalkeeper.

What do non Old Firm teams have to do toget a fair crack of the whip from Scottish officials on these big occsaions ? Maybe it's time to bring in overseas or English refs for our domestic finals.

I agree!!

Dundee should of had the penalty is was so obvious!!

if it had been against anyother team except from the old firm they would of got it!!

the old firm control everything!!

they get 1/2 the cards of every other team!!

It's because the refs are scared!!

And Darren Dods can't even get into this team...  :024:

Can we have him back now please..?

Exactly what I thought.

Re. the penalty, my first reaction was Kalvenes went down too easily and Cuellear had just outmuscled him but on second viewing I was proved wrong. I do sympathise with the ref, he didn't have the best view of the incident and wasn't helped out by his linesman.

And Darren Dods can't even get into this team...  :024:

Can we have him back now please..?

Exactly what I thought.

Re. the penalty, my first reaction was Kalvenes went down too easily and Cuellear had just outmuscled him but on second viewing I was proved wrong. I do sympathise with the ref, he didn't have the best view of the incident and wasn't helped out by his linesman.

do you think the fans will be happy with that??

he left caley for a better side!!

he would be on every week if he just stayed with caley!!

i don't think he went down that easily!!

he was trying to keep on his feet!!

we've done OK without him!!

Have we...?

We certainly have not done OK without him and the first 5 games showed it, its been better since McGuire came into the side but I would still rather have Dods.

The officials were a disgrace with United being denied a stonewall penalty and de Vries  being pulled back for a very dubious foul while clean through on the goalkeeper.

What do non Old Firm teams have to do toget a fair crack of the whip from Scottish officials on these big occsaions ? Maybe it's time to bring in overseas or English refs for our domestic finals.

Too right there. Kenny Clark is one of the worst refs in the Scottish game. This afternoon's performance was a prime example of how little non-Old Firm teams can expect from refs. Shocking.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Sympathy to DUFC they were robbed due to refs shyte decisions as per usual

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it really does my nut in

Even i have sympathy for the Arabs,however, i dont think it was particularly down to poor refereeing, they were far the better team for the main part and should have had it stitched up but for that astonishing  pass back from Mark Kerr.Fair play to them for coming back in extra time but when it came down to penalties i felt there was only gonna be one winner.

Apart from the penalty, I thought the ref had a good game - and a United fan who was watching with us agreed. Much as I hate them, they deserved to win!

anyone would prefer dods!!

I wouldn't..!

Anyway, they were 100% robbed. They outplayed Rangers for most of the game, and at one stage managed 65% of possesion. That is some achievement in itself against an Old Firm outfit.

Utd lost to bad officiating (linesmen included) and poor penalties in the shoot out. As soon as Wilkie walked up it had to be all over!