FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Niculae to be rested ?

Guest birdog

So will it be Bayne and/or Rory up front, or will he expect Dennis to come in and povide the cover required?

If the rumours of persons giving unsolicited advice to Brewster are to be believed then I would think Rory up front on his own.

I have heard a rumour that Marius may be rested on Saturday in order to avoid injury prior to the Romania match.  :024:

When did Marius ever "put himself about" in any match in a manner that was likely to cause injury to himself or anyone else for that matter...?

I have heard a rumour that Marius may be rested on Saturday in order to avoid injury prior to the Romania match.  :024:

When did Marius ever "put himself about" in any match in a manner that was likely to cause injury to himself or anyone else for that matter...?

Another IHE wind up I would think, and of course further opportunity for those who like to 'have a go' at Marius to satisfy their whim.

Another IHE wind up I would think, and of course further opportunity for those who like to 'have a go' at Marius to satisfy their whim.

I have actually disappointed myself this season - I am so pissed off with what has been going on that I have been posting reality fer once - just wait and see.

Guest stevico64

I have heard a rumour that Marius may be rested on Saturday in order to avoid injury prior to the Romania ch.  :024:

Would very much doubt if this was the case

What an amusing thought--a very highly paid player being rested the club paying his wages who themselves are close to a desperate situation in so far as the slide down the table  could get worse by the minute in order to allow him to be fit  for an International (friendly?)match in a far away land.? 

Heh! The man who pays the piper calls the tune and frankly, this is a no-brainer. :029:

#@###@@#&*(#++!@25437568 !!!!!