Most gifted (3)

Johnboy

Cristiano Ronaldo , to score the amount of goals he has done from the position he plays is something special, his only let down is his diving but when he does get past players with his stepovers and party tricks, i have to admit its a sight to remember especially after seeing him do it in the flesh compared to on tv.

Has to be either the proper Ronaldo when rated 1 v 1 against anyone for me, best player ever, he absolutley dominated world football for the 6-7 years where the game was its strongest ever for forwards.

The era Best played in was totally different athletically but the defenders at the time were throwing in leg breaking challenges every week, to cope with that and still stand out as a genius makes him different class.

growing up in Manchester I saw the lot. Best, Law, Colin Bell.......but the most gifted visionary I've seen 'live' on a football pitch (apart from myself obv.  :023:) was Ali Benarbia at Man City about 5 years ago.

30 minutes into his debut he had the fans bowing down to him. He had no pace, couldn't tackle or head the ball, but with just a shimmy he threw opponents off balance and he could pick out colleagues in his sleep. When City played Arsenal Thierry Henry warned his teamates to watch out for Benarbia...there can be no higher praise than that.

AliBenarbia-thumb.jpg