FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Meet the players?

Here's an offer that you can't refuse...

I have a couple of "tickets" for the Player Sponsor Evening on the 13th May, but being in Canada I can't attend. So if you and a mate would like to go, let me know via the Betting Forum, this has to be on a first come first served basis {if you snooze you lose}, we have 24 hours now to pass the names on, so be quick off the mark, but only if you can attend.

If yer interested and over 18 {as there's ale on}, then get back to me via the Betting Forum and the tickets are yours.

Canada Bob.

Surely someone must be interested in this very generous offer,seems a shame to let it pass and nobody get the use out of the tickets?? So if you want to go contact  Canada Bob  and he will sort it out for you

Surely someone must want these tickets,its a generous offer from Bob to let two people have these tickets to meet the players,free drink etc and not one person is bothered :024: :024:

If i wasn't working i'd be there like a shot,surely someone can take him up on this??

Thought someone might have taken up the offer, but with 11 Events connected to the club during May then people are perhaps feeling a little overwhelmed by how much is going on and being selective in what they attend.

It's not even like you have to pay for it though he's offering it on a plate all it needs is for someone to turn up!!!

Just seems such a shame to see it go to waste and no one get the use of it

surely someone  can go to this,even one of the younger lads for the free drink :001:

i was going to take him up on the offer but unfortunately i go to yorkshire on sunday for a week long course.  :029:

shame too cos i cannae make the supporters night this week cos im on nights  :029:

i need a new job

:014: