FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Summer transfer targets

Doofer

I heard Falkirk want him back, think he's still at Hull?

Swansea  :004:

I would try a cheeky bid for daryll duffy,

I agree he would be a great signing, but Swansea paid Hull ?200k for him in January, and I seriously doubt they'd let him go for any amount within Brew's budget. A loan is a possibility I suppose.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Queensland Roar fan are you?  /quote]

Yes I am but its hardly the point.  Archie Thompson is vastly over-rated.

In all honesty though there is no value in any A-League player going to the SPL (except the old firm).

Incidently - I was watching Eastern Suburbs in the Brisbane Div 1 and saw ex-Falkirk keeper Scott Higgins was Easts Keeper. 

Guest Mahonio

I am a bit worried about the lack of transfer activity at the Caley stadium.

In fact, are they going to sign anyone!!!?

But, Hopefully the youngsters do well as the ones at falkirk and hibs have done and these to clubs are proof that you can do well with youngsters, ALAN HANSEN, you've been proved wrong!!

It could also be not hearing stories as the newspapers with connections are concentrated in the Central Belt. So they neither know nor care about ICT.  The P&J is really an Aberdeen paper and the Courier/Highland News just aren't those investigative papers.  Possibly we're after as many players as anyone else but will never know.

Just his trousers with an iron but it's ok, he had a spare...

(oh, you meant signed?!  Some godawful central defender that couldn't get a game for Dunfermline (can't even remember his name!!!) and Imrie)

For some unknown reason I keep thinking we are going to try and sign John Stewart from Falkirk - it's not a pleasant thought  :007:

I hope Marius stays (I know he won't though)

Guest Mahonio

I am sure John Stewart plays for Queen of the South or was on Loan there because he scored the winner in Scots cup Semi against Aberdeen.

I would sign Juanjo and a couple more Defenders so McBain does not go in Central def when no one else is available and certainly a couple of Strikers even if they are free transfers.

And also JOHN ROBERTSON AS MANAGER assisted by Barry Wilson.

For some unknown reason I keep thinking we are going to try and sign John Stewart from Falkirk - it's not a pleasant thought  :007:

I hope Marius stays (I know he won't though)

Wasn't it Charlie Christie that was interested in signing him from Aberdeen, not Brew? I don't think he has the height or strength for Brew to be interested  :024:

Stewart's on loan at QoS.

I've just got this feeling it was Brew that wanted him before he went to Falkirk but am prepared to be corrected.  He looked as though he could be a good player (still does) but will probably never come good.  Who knows though.  As long as we're not staking everything on him, he might be worth a punt.

Wasn't it Charlie Christie that was interested in signing him from Aberdeen, not Brew? I don't think he has the height or strength for Brew to be interested  :024:

It was. He tried to get him on the January deadline day a couple of seasons ago. Thankfully Falkirk beat us to his signature.