FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wyness Future

Just on the radio - Dennis Wyness will NOT be an ICT player next season. No confirmation of the probable Smirren deal, though. Lets hope that doesn't turn round and bite us on the bum.

So long Denzil - many many happy moments and a standing ovation this afties. Maybe from both sides...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mahonio

Heard on Radio commentary today that Wyness is off to St Mirren next season.

This is really disappointing news as i believe he has done well through out his Caley career but as long as we sign someone decent to replace him it might help lose the disappointment.

no loss if he does go to midden a waste of a wage as not spl quality,but if he goes to county he is div 1 quality,i applaud brewster for not giving him a new contract as frankly he isnt worth the cash

I'll ask you again Marty - you think he can "easily" be replaced. Who with?

Good luck in Paisley Dennis. You aren't the first ICT player to go there after being dicked about over a new deal.

no loss if he does go to midden a waste of a wage as not spl quality,but if he goes to county he is div 1 quality,i applaud brewster for not giving him a new contract as frankly he isnt worth the cash

I'll ask you again Marty - you think he can "easily" be replaced. Who with?

Good luck in Paisley Dennis. You aren't the first ICT player to go there after being dicked about over a new deal.

Who do you mean RiG?

I seem to the remember the club bending over backwards trying to do everything to keep Dargo though?  :024:

Anyway that may just be my red wine addled memory  :015:

All the best to Denzil at St Mirren . Here's hoping he does well (except against us)

However, with losing him and the inevitable departure of Niculae we take another step towards one of my biggest fears. A strikeforce pairing of Rory McAllister & Graham Bayne  :crazy07:

Best of luck to Dennis.

I believe that Marius will be with us next season and I reckon Brew is banking on that especially if the rumours about Bayne leaving are true.

He still needs an experienced striker to come in though or else we might be in a spot of bother.

I seem to the remember the club bending over backwards trying to do everything to keep Dargo though?  :024:

We ended up offering him a deal that some 1st division clubs and a number of SPL teams could easily better. Our offer in the end was a joke.

Oddly in both papers I've read this morning Brewster has been quoted as saying he knows nothing about Wyness signing for St Mirren and that he'll be talking to him on Monday  :024:

Oddly in both papers I've read this morning Brewster has been quoted as saying he knows nothing about Wyness signing for St Mirren and that he'll be talking to him on Monday  :024:

laugh.gif

Brewster probably genuinely doesn't know anything because he hasn't got a clue  :015:

omg Brew is just getting embarassing now...  :029:

Wyness gone, Bayne looking to go and things very uncertain in regards to Niculae.....as it stands, the only striker with any SPL experience we have left in the squad is McAllister  :crazy07:

As I said in another thread, it was demonstrated to me on Saturday that ICT need to make 8 additions to the squad for next season, and that's assuming we don't lose anyone else.

Not looking forward to next season at all.

Brew has  stated recently that Marius "has another year to go" but if the Board (for whatever reason) does not want him to stay then we have more conflict ahead. And what really is Brew's position as Manager, does he have any real authority and is he a strong man who is willing to dig his heels in to get his way......? Time will tell.

Where will all this ballyhoo end.....eh? :020:

However, if he does get transferred the fee will probably be very good indeed and then ...let's face it.. everybody really wins.

Except, of course, that ''WE STILL HAVE TO FIND A REPLACEMENT". It's like running up the down escalator. Exhausting.  :003: