FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wyness Future

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oddly in both papers I've read this morning Brewster has been quoted as saying he knows nothing about Wyness signing for St Mirren and that he'll be talking to him on Monday  :024:

This is indeed the case.  I'm sure Brew knows about the potential move to St Mirren, he's certainly been quoted as acknowledging St Mirren's interest,  but he does want one last to chance to speak to him and he will speak to Dennis today.  I suspect it'll be too little too late, but he is entitled to speak to him. 

As I understand it Dennis has an offer on the table from St Mirren but no contract of any kind has been signed, so it is conceivable (although unlikely) that he could still be in an ICT shirt at the start of next season.

My belief is that Dennis contract with us actually expired on 24th May yet he stayed with the club. According to Soccerbase he came back to us on loan from august 05 until he was released from his contract with Hearts on 7th may 06. He then signed a two year deal on 24th may 06. 

Moment of severe senility as will be pointed out by LG later

None of us know what could happen yet.

L_G I think you will find that this is a load of P1sh and Wind as Dennis is gone and was before Saturday.

I don't disagree but

As I understand it Dennis has an offer on the table from St Mirren but no contract of any kind has been signed, so it is conceivable (although unlikely) that he could still be in an ICT shirt at the start of next season.

Caley D has it spot on here

Brew is entitled to speak to Dennis, although I don't expect it to change anything

My belief is that Dennis contract with us actually expired on 24th May yet he stayed with the club. According to Soccerbase he came back to us on loan from august 05 until he was released from his contract with Hearts on 7th may 06. He then signed a two year deal on 24th may 06.  None of us know what could happen yet.

Alex - you talk about 24th May in the past tense  :024:

Denzil is/was reponsible for his own future, had he been playing well and scoring some goals, the offer that was originally tabled for him would have been accepted.

However as you and i and many other fans have agreed, Denzil has not produced the goods, not since his injuries anyway.

L_G

I think you will find that on Saturday after the match at the hospitality do, a certain Double glazies person openly thanked those who had served the club and were now leaving today ie Sat, 2 he mentioned were Richie Hart and Dennis Wyness. So what Monday was  was he talkin about? I don't think anyone was even at the club today :crazy07:

We will be hearing next that Graham Bayne is not going and that Don Cowie is staying, I do hope I am wrong tho.

I'm not disagreeing with you ed, but I do know for 100% fact that Brew wanted to meet Dennis to discuss things today.  I don't think it would make an ounce of difference, but he did ask to speak to him - even although they are all officially on holiday.

It is now official that Dennis has agreed a 2 year deal with St Mirren which was expected............

Id like to just wish Dennis all the best as a true ICT LEGEND as he was despite all the flack hes taken on this website this season.

101 goals will be very hard to beat :clapping03:

Wyness LEGEND

can i just ask where the source is for this cos i still aint seen in black and white anything saying that he has signed....................... pass some more straws for me to clutch