FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sheffield Utd Link

BornCaley

Hey

while i was ploughing through the older posts on here, i found one about the proposed Sheffield Utd link...does anyone know if this came to anything, apart from the Pre-season friendly

I also remember something about ICT & Vlad the Impaler at Hearts having talks about a link up

Some of our guys went down and had a look at the Sheffield setup and some of there's came up here I believe.  Other than that I've not heard anything more.  Think it was more of a "business" connection that Sutherland has/had with someone there that never really came to anything.

Don't think their was much in the speculation about us doing business with Romanov.  From what I can recall at the time it was just Sutherland taking a look at whether or not Eastern Europe was somewhere we might be able to get a player or two and, again, nothing ever came of it.

well i  think an Eastern Europe link would prove to be beneficial....for example having a link with a Polish club would be great business for ICT...Inverness has a large Polish community...surely this can only increase our fanbase if we managed to bring some Polish players to the club