FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Those pesky neighbours!

buckett

yeah but that wasnt your best defence was it ??

hopefully higgins will wade in with a few, last night him and scott(the next player Brewster will take from us) were the reason we won.

Dyron will set up due to height and strength, will not fecking score, jesus he is awful.

Signed Craig but goalscoring is not his thing, saying that either was Barrowman till he joined us

Adams said he is in the market for another striker, need someone just to tuck them away

yeah but that wasnt your best defence was it ??

Erm.... yeah  :029: :029:

Maybe Proctor will be dropped for McGuire, but McGuire isnt any better  :029:

Possibly Hastings in for Zadi?

But pretty much yes that was our best defence  :029: :029:

oh....

tokely is very much past it and looks like he is declining fast

zadi, well you know yourself, very hit and miss (evidently like him trying to clear the ball twice last night)

proctor and munro did seem to struggle with dyron but, think most defenders would with an awkward bugger like that

just seemed you dont have much shape in the team, or much of a game plan.

it was a friendly though, cant read to much into it

You are too kind to us mad.

Was that pretty much the County first choice team for this season? 

Our defence will change until we find the correct blend.  Probably starting with where we left off I would imagine, so that would be Tokely--McGuire/Proctor--Munro--Hastings/Lionel.

Not sure if Lionel & Hastings would play in the same team at the same time, we will have to wait and see.  I thought Daal was rubbish to be honest, just gangly and out of control, but the number 8 fellow put himself about a bit, fiery but also fairly nippy.  County could do reasonably well this season, but it is a tough league to get out of, some teams go for broke to get out of the first division and fail badly so you may have to bide your time, Dundee have bought wisely this season and could be the ones, with Perth always a threat and Dunfermline smarting from their demise will be looking to bounce back.  Watch out for Airdrie, Partick Queens, Livi.................like I said, tough league with only one place up for grabs.

Enjoy.

No probably not,  Derek wants another centere back or two, our pairing at the back is a bit risky at time to say the least. Looks like we have got Steven Watt who played for use last year and supposedly Kevin Rutkiewicz was in the County end on tuesday night as a guest of Adams, so who knows.

I imagine we will look for another striker also, and possibly another midfielder.

What has happened to Tokely, really did seem to be half decent at going forward, but defending was very poor.

Number 8 was Midge (Michael Gardyne) same mould as Ian Black i suppose not afraid of anyone, tuesday was probably the best game he played since the challenge cup final two years ago. Think we will have to wait a few years, just establish ourselves in the first division then maybe make a push, we made the mistake of going all out for it the year St.Midden went up and it nearly ended us.

As long as we have a safe season with a decent cup run, we can have no complaints