FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Spot the Difference

CaleyD

The ICT Badge had a bit of a makeover a while back and I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of the original file for the newly revamped version.......

post-3-1219521693.pngpost-3-1219521704.png

Whilst the "Original" is far from perfect, there's something not quite right about the new one, but I just can't place my finger on what it is.

Guest RPFaither

Yep, the new one doesn't look as good when compared with the original. Would imagine it is easier to print/add to club gear.

Wish you hadn't shown the comparison!! lol

Yeah, our badge is/was very expensive to have reproduced due to the number of colours and the small details meant reducing it in size for things like stitched garments was extremely difficult. So from that point of view it made sense to have it simplified.

I'm of the belief that it should have been reworked totally and their should be some artwork kicking about the stadium for a redesign of the badge that was done a few years back. It went so far as having professional drawings/graphics put together for it but then seemed to fall off the radar. It was a shield shaped badge with a Celtic stylised Eagle on one side and a Celtic stylised Thistle on the other.....looked very smart.

Guest birdog

I'm of the belief that it should have been reworked totally and their should be some artwork kicking about the stadium for a redesign of the badge that was done a few years back......looked very smart.

Is this the artwork you're referring to CaleyD ? :rotflmao:

post-125-1219586615_thumb.jpg

Looks more like needlework to me and a terrible attempt at that.

Guest birdog

Not quite, but I have been looking for a decent sized copy of the Thistle Badge for a while now, so I'm just going to steal that one.....thanks :rotflmao:

Branching out into the toilet tissue industry CD?