PARTICK THISTLE -v- RANGERS

MOTHERWELL -v- HAMILTON ACADEMICAL

MORTON -v- INVERNESS CAL THISTLE

FALKIRK -v- QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

KILMARNOCK -v- ABERDEEN

CELTIC -v- LIVINGSTON

DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC -v- ST. MIRREN

Guest BillyOceansXI

Will finally make my first game of the season. Should be a tricky one but i'm confident after Arbroath being so close to knocking us out we'll get a good result.

I have never been to Cappielow and would very much like to get through to this.

Public transport between Edinburgh and Greenock on a weeknight may prove my undoing though.

If you can afford the train it shouldn't be too dificult, Chris. Obviously the Edinburgh-Glasgow shuttle runs at least every half hour until pretty late, and there are trains from Glasgow Central to Cartsdyke (nearest to Cappielow) leaving at 1805 and 1835, which will get you there in plenty of time. There should be trains back into Central at 2156, 2231 and 2256, which would allow for extra time. The walk from Queen St to Central is less than 10 mins.

Wouldn't recommend the area as a entertainment venue, mind you - if you've ever seen "Sweet Sixteen" then you've seen Cartsdyke. Don't know if there are any decent pubs for a pre-match pub - may enquire on P&B nearer the time.

Edited by alternative maryhill

I have never been to Cappielow and would very much like to get through to this.

Public transport between Edinburgh and Greenock on a weeknight may prove my undoing though.

Many moons ago I used to travel between Glasgow and Greenock at night. There were trains about every hour right up to midnight so it shouldn't be too bad for you. Only hassle is going between Queen st and Central

Last time I was in Greenock a bouncer cracked a punter in a chair with an iron bar.

Last time I was ironing crack in a Greenock bar a punter's chair bounced... your move.

(Back on topic: Happy with that draw.)

:thumb04:

You are disqualified - you added ironing. :rotflmao:

Tremendous. Will be going to that one, work permitting.

Seems yonks since I've been to Cappielow. Have a horrible feeling the last time might have been that 5-1 defeat. Seem to remember it was on a Friday night, although I've no idea why.

Think the Scotland game was the following day. What I do remember is that our next game was the Challenge Cup final against Alloa. Not Pele's greatest week as a manager......

Here we go - Invasion of the in bred illiterates on morphine. Still they are bound to make feckin erses of themselves - most supporters of diddy clubs spouting history lessons do. Their team is going the same way as their feckin shipyards.

But BigB must be streetwise cos he has stolen a computer - pity about his speeling. :thumb04: :rotflmao: