FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CIS Draw

davieB

Here we go - Invasion of the in bred illiterates on morphine. Still they are bound to make feckin erses of themselves - most supporters of diddy clubs spouting history lessons do. Their team is going the same way as their feckin shipyards.

But BigB must be streetwise cos he has stolen a computer - pity about his speeling. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

As your team is so massive how many fans do you think you will bring through? an honest question so don't be a prat.

Edited by bigB

Here we go - Invasion of the in bred illiterates on morphine. Still they are bound to make feckin erses of themselves - most supporters of diddy clubs spouting history lessons do. Their team is going the same way as their feckin shipyards.

But BigB must be streetwise cos he has stolen a computer - pity about his speeling. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

As your team is so massive how many fans do you think you will bring through? an honest question so don't be a prat.

You started it. Guess for yourself - about the same as your lot would bring to Inverness on a wet midweek in September. Remember we have to go 103 miles just for a derby so stop having cheap digs.

Edited by The Mantis

seeing as its just morton we might get a few dozen that will bother their erse. a bigger club like st mirren and it would have been a big crowd down :018:

We are not massive - we are a proud, well established SPL outfit, playing in a small picturesque stadium, with a team boundaried by a tight budget, followed by a loyal bunch and a slowly increasing support. Why would we go to watch a bunch of diddies propping up the First Division, favourites for the drop, to a shithole of a ground and a town in the back of beyond in midweek, where you are more likely to get a brick thrown at ya or stand on an unused needle, facing an ever declining home support who either cant afford to pay the entrance fee or are already in jail. If the roles were reversed how many could dive into their benefits to follow their fallen heroes to Sneck - unless of course they robbed the local offie and stole the feckin transport.

There ya go ya prat - an honest answer.

Tremendous. Will be going to that one, work permitting.

Seems yonks since I've been to Cappielow. Have a horrible feeling the last time might have been that 5-1 defeat. Seem to remember it was on a Friday night, although I've no idea why.

I would guess maybe a Scotland game on the next day or something? I remember a young Neil MacDonald scoring a belter of a goal for us. Not sure if it was the 1 or part of the 5 in another game however.

SOME INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE

Good draw for us but, unfortunately, its another tie that isn't going to make us any money.

Sod all money for Morton too. I had to laugh when I saw the Livi chairmans comments about getting loads of cash from their game v Celtic. Given the contempt the Celtic fans treat this trophy with they will be lucky if 20,000 turn up.

Morton fans spouting about crowds? :o

Mortons huge crowds should see them in the SPL.