FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Public Apology for Gringo.....

CaleyD

Please accept my apologies in advance for what your son is to be subjected to during his Stag Party this weekend.

I hope his public humiliation in front of thousands of people has no baring on our friendship.

Don (aka CaleyD)

P.S. Don't worry, I told Julie to pack his passport so he can at least get back into the country (at some point).

No need to apologise. Just wish I was there to witness it. Family circumstances have prevented me from adding to the fun. Have yourselves a great weekend up there as I won't particulary have a great one down here.

Ermmm i have a confession to make !!!!

I forgot to pack the passport !!!

Don't worry Mrs Jnr, I was speaking to Alex at the game yesterday, apparently Don did remember to pack Dame Edna's best Frock, the Borat Mankini and the Waxing Strips!

Poor boy!

Have a good 'un lads! He may just have to walk 500 miles eh! :rotflmao:

Mrs PB

What a cracking weekend we all had.

the silly sods hid my damn clothes and made me wear a purple mini-dress - complete with inflatable boobies. lol

we'll leave it to another time with the 'clig film' stories