• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats it. I'm fed up of us conceding the same goal every single time;

"Long ball bounces over defence"

In the last 2 or 3 seasons I've heard/seen that in games v. St Mirren; Partick; Aberdeen; Rangers; Hearts; Motherwell; Kilmarnock etc etc etc...

Radio getting switched off. Going to watch the Ryder Cup instead and check on how my ?20 bet on Montrose winning is getting on with Jeff Stelling updates.

Cheerio!!

Right can we now hold Brew at gun point and tell him to drop Maguire. He is awful and i dont care if someone else made the mistake - IT WAS HIS FAULT!

totally illogical i know but still 100% right

Yes totally illogical but I am sure you are not the only one dissapointed that Duff has not kept his place, I know I am

I am also a little suprised at the 2 up front away from home

Agreed , Hoped Duff wold keep his place and McGuire would drop down to bench.

We seem to be losing really silly goals on a regular basis, even this season alone.

For a team that plays long balls, we seem unable to handle them, would have thought defence would have had plenty practice, but maybe they are ok as I am not convinced we are any good up front with this type of abll as not great at winning these high balls.

Needed a Dods in defence but if Duff given a chance - season long run, then jusdt meybe we have the solution

Tokely for all he has done is still not good enough IMO - riads up park generally lead to nothing then he strolls back (unable to run back) and up against any fast/nippy winger he struggles.

When we do play the ball on the ground we play really well.

Rubbish result today, hoped for a point

If only we had won the games we should have won, St Mirren and Accies at home, we need to win these, then away wins are bonus, not the other way round.

Still not convinced of Brew's tactical awareness.

Still hoping for a turn around in fortunes, ever hopeful

Come all CALEY

McGuire never deserved 7.0... only pass marks go to Black and Rooney (the sub's did well to). Cowie maybe, McBain also but they were sometimes to slack and seemed to tackle each other on a few occasions!

Best thing about today, me and my flat mate got a free ticket from a nice lady who works in the Caley shop apparantly! Anyone know who she may be?

Imirie shouldnt be anywhere near that starting 11. disappointing.

Agreed! Has a wee temper tantrum because he's left on the bench, thinks he doesn't deserve it, comes on and scores against Falkirk and fair enough. Then shows once again why he was put on the bench!

It was great to have Munro back, you could see today what we've been missing.

The defending for the goal wasn't great though, and I would like to see it again because it just came out of nowhere. Don't think Fraser looks too clever, I think he started to come out then stopped in no mans land leaving an easy finish.

Imrie, Barrowman and Tokely were very poor today.

Black was the only real class we had anywhere on the pitch.

However the team as a whole suffered from a lack of creativity and all our strikers were easily dealt with. If were ever going to get a goal it would have come from midfield.

I was never a big Bayne fan but he would be better than Barrowman, Wood and Rooney put together. Apart from the goal the defence was OK, and so was the midfield up to a point, but feck knows where we're going to get any goals this season. Imrie looked a div 1 player as usual. Anybody thinks we can function without Russell Duncan can borrow my specs.

I haven't seen the table yet but I'm sure it won't make good reading.

Edited by The Mantis