FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team v Yinited

Alex MacLeod

same team as last week, same tactics of playing it on the deck, and hopefully a performance from Ike that is more like the last 75 of last week than the first 15.

yeah i reckon brew should stick with same team and tatics as last week too, i thought imirie playing up front with barrowman was effective. that leaves the ball players in midfield such as blackie and vigurs to get the ball up to strikers feet. i hope for all three points but reckon it'll be a draw.

....................................FRASER........................

TOKELY............ MCGUIRE..........MUNRO ..........HASTINGS

......................................DUNCAN......................

COWIE............................BLACK.............VIGURS

...................................................IMRIE....

...................................BARROWMAN................

Edited by Libero

Does anyone else share my complete fascination in regard to how Brew shapes up tactically at Tannadice.

Personally I think that he has bowed to pressure by changing the team and the tactics for Killie - will his arrogance allow him to continue ? will he stick by the old school ?

The reaction of the players will say a lot tomorrow - Brew has been put under unfair pressure becos of rumour and the media - I still cant believe that it wasnt a wider rumour b4 but enuff of that - these are times that the players stick behind the manager and I cant see many of the Arabs joining into too much abuse chanting - given his history with them

He quite simply has to go 4-5-1 - Big choice betweeen Barrowman and Rooney - Falkirk said B / Tynie said R. B must be the fave in a 4-5-1.

Esson or Fraser - Reckon he will stick to Mike - Big, big game fer Fraser - a **** up and a spell on the bench basically - but Mike was in a very similiar position after Killie last season and look what he did at Ibrox. He deserves the chance.

Rosscoe or Proctor - Me - Proctor but it will be Rosscoe for a lot of reasons. Reckon Arabs will be totally zoning in on Rosscoe.

He will evidently stick to Maguire and Granty - Another lapse from Maguire and Duff will come in. He is another on a knife edge.

Hastings is void going forward but he is a defender - but he needs a left side dropper back in front of him - Vigurs would be my choice.

He has to play Duncan in the hole. Will he perservere with Royster - I hope not.

So it is a mega game for us and Brewster. Good luck Brew - ya will need it - **** up and the vultures will turn into undertakers.

Hastings will stay - he may be void going forward but

My 11. proc is still injured

Fraser

Tokely.....Duff.....Munro.....Hasting

Black

Vigurs.........................Imrie

Duncan........McBain

Barrowman

2 changes from last week . Fraser has made mistakes in the last 3 games and has to be dropped. Cowie in for Macbain,quite simply he offers the team far more in an attacking sense .

That is feckin rich coming from a Special Brew loving Arab :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I am sober - on call - and just had a DSH - DOA - to me that puts life into perspective.

Look up the abbreviations ya ****.

And go on - push the abuse button fer that. ;)

What I have said is from the heart - YOU cant do that.

IHE

That is feckin rich coming from a Special Brew loving Arab

Where do you get your facts from on that one? or is that more rumour mongering !

Personally i think you're talking from the heart of your bottom !

I still cant believe that it wasnt a wider rumour b4 but enuff of that

Total b*****ks, people like you should grow up and act responsible, honestly when are you going to learn !!

---------------------------------Fraser-----------------------------

----------Duff-------------------Munro----------------Hastings-----

---------Tokely------------------McBain----------------Vigurs------

---------Wilson-------------------Black-----------------Imrie-------

--------------------------------Barrowman-------------------------

Subs: Esson, Rooney, Cowie, Duncan, Djebi-Zadi, Wood, Zander

Edited by Renegade

Confirmed Team:

Fraser

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

Vigurs Cowie Black McBain Imrie

Barrowman

2 changes- Duncan fails fitness test so Cowie is back in

McGuire's wife has just given birth so Duff steps in at the back.

IHE

That is feckin rich coming from a Special Brew loving Arab

Where do you get your facts from on that one? or is that more rumour mongering !

Personally i think you're talking from the heart of your bottom !

I still cant believe that it wasnt a wider rumour b4 but enuff of that

Total b*****ks, people like you should grow up and act responsible, honestly when are you going to learn !!

:thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

Ralph Milne ya fairy - its called sarcasm - but you always stick up fer Brew - FACT

Trust you to think about a mans bottom !!

Of course there have been lots of previous gossip - FACT