FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If brewster left (if only)

Guest ict1994

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we continuely repeating questions on this forum atm??

But the suggestion i will add would be Craig Brown or perharps John Collins...or Bruce Rioch :rotflmao:

But unfortunately we should be so lucky.

I would only deem appointing someone as a "backward step" if i thought they werent capable of taking the club forward. So...someone like Brewster is a backward step!

Appointiong Robbo would take the club to the next level me thinks. That level would to be in the running for a top 6 place, instead of flirting with relegation.

For those mentioning Hegarty, he was appointed Livi Manager only 3-4 days ago

My current view is that things have gotten so bad and morale is so low across ALL areas of ICT that we are at the stage where it's going to need drastic changes in order to reverse the trend.

Whilst it's not pleasant to be seeking to sack anyone I don't think we have any choice if we are seeking to improve things, and I don't just mean performances.

Players and fans alike are in desperate need of a lift, especially if we want to encourage the players to give more effort and the fans to get behind them and help raise spirits.

In order to achieve that then we need a manager who is not only liked and respected by the players, but who will be a popular choice with the fans (or the majority of fans). Having read much of the discussion on replacement managers there's only one name that doesn't strike immediate doubt into the minds of the majority of site users, and whilst a few have said they might not be his first choice, they have also conceded that he would be far from the worst choice.

If those making the decisions at ICT really do have the clubs best interest at heart then they will be able to set aside any personal issues they might have and make the choices that are best for the club.

heard from a good source today that Robbo has been approached by Levin to coach the strikers at Dundee United, considering that he lives locally would that not have been a good move for us

Brew trains the strikers but it is so obvious he cant COACH them!! :rotflmao:

heard from a good source today that Robbo has been approached by Levin to coach the strikers at Dundee United, considering that he lives locally would that not have been a good move for us

No way on this earth would Robbo work alongside Brewster.

I wouldnt be to sure about that Alex I heard Robbo said he would help out ICT in any role

No way on this earth would Robbo work alongside Brewster.

Robbo has more knowledge than 3 amigos put 2gether :rotflmao: