FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If brewster left (if only)

Guest ict1994

Guest ict1994

if brewster was to leave who would u lyk to replace him as the next caley manager?

i'll start with steven pressley as a player/man

any other suggestions?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brewster, but we need a new experienced assistant Malky ain't good enough.

Both Brewster and Malky have proved that between them they can't even accidentally get it right. Like I said on the other thread, anyone to replace them. Personally, I'd like to see John Robertson with Bazza as assistant.

Guest ict1994

he did but he must go now and the bonus if we got pressley is he would soon shore up our def

just lyk brewster did last time by sorting our atak and the only reesn we played so wel with him as our manager last time was bcz he was improving our team so much ith his playin ability as opposed to managerial skill

Ever had deja vu? Wow, it's like I've had that feeling before.

Anyway, new hungry manager with a bit of presence and a student of the game a la Steven Pressley or Christian Dailly with an old head as an assistant. Maybe Pressley could get Archie Knox? Otherwise, people like Jim Duffy, John McCormick or so, that have been used to being an assistant.

Ever had deja vu? Wow, it's like I've had that feeling before.

Anyway, new hungry manager with a bit of presence and a student of the game a la Steven Pressley or Christian Dailly with an old head as an assistant. Maybe Pressley could get Archie Knox? Otherwise, people like Jim Duffy, John McCormick or so, that have been used to being an assistant.

Great shout with Duffy! Albeit didn't have the best of times at Easter Road, but was good for Dundee and worked well with a limited budget. Also has lots of contacts down south after spending time with Chelsea.

I think if there is going to be a managerial change this season, Barry Wilson will be involved in a coaching capacity in the new team.

However I think Robbo is already waiting in the wings, well he's at nearly every home game now. Interesting!

when brewster does go the only thing i'm not looking forward to is the managerial debate with the same tired old names dredged up again.duffy, robbo, pele, brown, shearer etc :rotflmao: one thing you can probably bank on is that it'll be none of the usual suspects

No way would robbo be a backward step. The only reason Brewster is doing worse now is that he cant play and help himself out. We have no strikers and no creative midfielders (apart from Bazza who Brew has decided not to play). I know a few of the players and cant say any are happy with the managerial set up but all would be in favour of a Robertson return. Get rid of the clown before we are playing local derbies again next season.

Robbo and Barry would do for me. I like Robbo's style of play and we did well under him. Barry has done some of his coaching badges and would be an able assistant. Barry is a player who is well respected by the team and has lots to offer the younger guys coming through the ranks. Both of these guys like to play FOOTball.

I would also like to see Charlie back on board in some capacity at some time in the future and in some coaching role.

We must hang on to Barry at least until the end of the season so that if/when we have a change in managerial circumstances he's still here to step up.