FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pro Brewster Thread

SMEE

Guest aldalzz

Our home record - P19 W4 D4 L11 F25 A25 PTS16

Our away record - P17 W5 D1 L11 F16 A29 PTS16

So in the whole of 2008 (so far at least) we have won a total of 9 games?

Out of interest how many of these were against Gretna?

Pro-Brewster or not, surely this is just not good enough.

Are there folk who think it is?

This equates to 1 win a month.

Anyway you look at it surely this isn't acceptable?

22 defeats, christ we are rubbish..............under brewster and the noddy dog.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint been posting cos it is the same old posts over and over again. I find it absolutely unbelievable that anyone can even contemplate defending Brewster when his tactics and selections are totally abysmal. The management of the club have also got a lot to answer for.

Brewster is destroying this club - fans will turn away in their hundreds becos we are simply terrible entertainment with a feckin clown pulling the strings.

So, what you sayin then Johndo....? dya think it's maybe best if Mr Brewster left the club ? :thumb04:

Ya see - I cant even bother replying cos even that is feckin boring.

Huh..charming !

Well I think yor non post is boring as well ! :rotflmao:

I aint been posting cos it is the same old posts over and over again. I find it absolutely unbelievable that anyone can even contemplate defending Brewster when his tactics and selections are totally abysmal. The management of the club have also got a lot to answer for.

Brewster is destroying this club - fans will turn away in their hundreds becos we are simply terrible entertainment with a feckin clown pulling the strings.

So, what you sayin then Johndo....? dya think it's maybe best if Mr Brewster left the club ? :rotflmao:

Huh..charming !

Well I think yor non post is boring as well ! :thumb04:

Most feckin erselicking cnuts would do - as far as I am concerned you are a feckin **** - is that better ?

So, what you sayin then Johndo....? dya think it's maybe best if Mr Brewster left the club ? :thumb04:

Huh..charming !

Well I think yor non post is boring as well ! :rotflmao:

Most feckin erselicking cnuts would do - as far as I am concerned you are a feckin **** - is that better ?

Nah, boring predictable stuff.

As you say, you must be too bored to read the posts, because if you did you'd see that I'm not a "erselicker"

I'm not particularly pro-Brew, just not part of the clamour to have him removed.

Brewster is still learning his trade. He is young, and still needs to work on aspects of his managerial abilities. But he has brought success to the club in the sense that he has kept us up and looks as though he can keep us up again. I know that one year we will go down, the way other clubs around us are improving is scary, and we don't have the resources. But brew signs good and promising players that will become the future of the club. He has given home-grown players their chance, and seems to be a good judge of character. I'll admit that he does need a PR man to tell him how to appeal to the fans (starting by keeping barry somehow) and could try sticking to the same tactics now and again.

I cannot remember many SPL teams who sacked their manager at this stage of the season in our condition and have gone onto better things. If we can keep mcallister for 5 years and wyness for two when they are awful, then surely brew deserves his crack at the whip.

Brewster is still learning his trade. He is young, and still needs to work on aspects of his managerial abilities. But he has brought success to the club in the sense that he has kept us up and looks as though he can keep us up again. I know that one year we will go down, the way other clubs around us are improving is scary, and we don't have the resources. But brew signs good and promising players that will become the future of the club. He has given home-grown players their chance, and seems to be a good judge of character. I'll admit that he does need a PR man to tell him how to appeal to the fans (starting by keeping barry somehow) and could try sticking to the same tactics now and again.

I cannot remember many SPL teams who sacked their manager at this stage of the season in our condition and have gone onto better things. If we can keep mcallister for 5 years and wyness for two when they are awful, then surely brew deserves his crack at the whip.

I bet Dundee United are glad they didnt let him keep learning his trade there, how long do you think we should let him stay to learn his trade 1st or 2nd division

With that degree of faith there's no argument likely to sway you from the Church of Brew. Contradictions to your happy comments are already available on this board, if you choose to see them. Can you say 'Gouranga'?

Aye how long will you let him 'learn his trade'? 1st Division? 2nd division? What do you mean learn his trade?! That is the most bullsh*t I've ever heard! I don't want a manager 'learning his trade' to the point of relegation!

Yes I realise that Stevie, the decision to let Barry go is a disgrace but who knows if it was Brewster who made it.

While I dont buy it wasnt Brews decision, if it wasnt he as manager should have the balls to stand up against those who made it and fight for it.

Yes I realise that Stevie, the decision to let Barry go is a disgrace but who knows if it was Brewster who made it.

While I dont buy it wasnt Brews decision, if it wasnt he as manager should have the balls to stand up against those who made it and fight for it.

Aye right!

And have this Board AND the ICT Board both gunning for the guy.

As has been pointed out on here Barry going is not a black or white situation but very grey. If the saving made by his waygoing allows Sona Aluka to come to ICT you will be disappointed?? (I am only making a point and realise that this will not happen, this is only an example for the posters who are perhaps not standing back from the situation, at this time)

Aye right!

As has been pointed out on here Barry going is not a black or white situation but very grey. If the saving made by his waygoing allows Sona Aluka to come to ICT you will be disappointed?? (I am only making a point and realise that this will not happen, this is only an example for the posters who are perhaps not standing back from the situation, at this time)

Who on earth is Sona Aluka????

Aye right!

Who on earth is Sona Aluka????

Should read SONE ALUKO( got my ooohs and aaaahs mixed up) and if you do not remember him from Aberdeen's last visit here, I hope you don't from this next visit.

I'm not completely unswayable, i could still join the rabble of pessimistic anti-brews on this thread. But right now i see us in a position in the league which i would be happy to see us in at the end of the season. Can't believe that some people can go so quickly from absolute delirium one minute after beating a team away from home, to absolute depression the next when we lose to a utd side who are cleary far ahead of us. Sorry to burst yo're bubble but we aren't as good as utd. Those of you who think otherwise are more deluded than i am.

As a comparison, if brew was a plyer in our youth ranks, and if he hadn't played amazingly in every game but showed glimpses of greatness (beating celtic 3-2, hearts by the same scoreline and Hibs 2-0 within a month) regularly, you wouldn't sack him and deride him, you'd declare him as an 'exciting prospect'. Thats the way i look at Brewsters managerial campaign so far.

Seriously, can't wait to see the tirade of abuse for this realism and (i'll admit slightly extreme) optimism.

I'm not completely unswayable, i could still join the rabble of pessimistic anti-brews on this thread. But right now i see us in a position in the league which i would be happy to see us in at the end of the season. Can't believe that some people can go so quickly from absolute delirium one minute after beating a team away from home, to absolute depression the next when we lose to a utd side who are cleary far ahead of us. Sorry to burst yo're bubble but we aren't as good as utd. Those of you who think otherwise are more deluded than i am.

It's the trend our results are following that is getting to most fans. Following a small team in a big league is a rollercoaster ride but you need more peaks than we've had of late to maintain the momentum to get out of the troughs. :rotflmao:

As a comparison, if brew was a plyer in our youth ranks, and if he hadn't played amazingly in every game but showed glimpses of greatness (beating celtic 3-2, hearts by the same scoreline and Hibs 2-0 within a month) regularly, you wouldn't sack him and deride him, you'd declare him as an 'exciting prospect'. Thats the way i look at Brewsters managerial campaign so far.

Brewster is a good prospect, there is no doubt about that but he should not be learning his trade in the SPL and next season he may not be ( :thumb04: ). ;)

Seriously, can't wait to see the tirade of abuse for this realism and (i'll admit slightly extreme) optimism.

"Slightly extreme" an appropriate oxymoron for an inappropriate poxy moron of a manager. :018:

Where better to learn your trade than at the top level in Scotland witha steady and usually reliable team?

The home form has disappointed me as well, but I can still see a future under Brewster. As far as i can see we aren't going to get many if any more home wins but I'n happy if we can avoid the bottom ten. Not because i am aiming too low but because i recognise the standard has been upped this season.