FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pro Brewster Thread

SMEE

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where better to learn your trade than at the top level in Scotland witha steady and usually reliable team?

So it's just the teams fault we're not getting results, is it?

The home form has disappointed me as well, but I can still see a future under Brewster. As far as i can see we aren't going to get many if any more home wins but I'n happy if we can avoid the bottom ten. Not because i am aiming too low but because i recognise the standard has been upped this season.

The future is SFL1 under Brewster. There are many good managers in the scottish game who have worked their way through several teams before getting a top job. I'm not saying ICT is a top job but we are in the SPL and so should have a more savvy manager at the helm. I don't think it's really the football that Brew has a problem but with people, he needs more time to develop as a leader and it's time we can't afford to give him.

all this complaining is doing nothing.

we need to do something juristic to get him out.

he's not fit for the spl.

If there is anything illegal going on then it's not down to us to challenge it but SPL, SFA & Procurator Fiscal.

For the avoidance of doubt, nobody is suggesting any illegality going on and any posts to that effect will immediately be deleted and apprpriate action taken.

all this complaining is doing nothing.

we need to do something juristic to get him out.

he's not fit for the spl.

If there is anything illegal going on then it's not down to us to challenge it but SPL, SFA & Procurator Fiscal.

For the avoidance of doubt, nobody is suggesting any illegality going on and any posts to that effect will immediately be deleted and apprpriate action taken.

Sorry if that's my fault but juristic to me implies wrongdoing, maybe I misunderstood.

Guest WynessLegend

There are a few people on here saying us Brew bashers are off the mark and unreasonable.

So i thought i would create a thread for those of that persuasion to try and convince us we are wrong. Thing is.....you have to back your points up with FACTS...and not just opinons or beliefs.

Give us something to cling to. I honestly dont think there will be many replies to this!

Smee, I thought you were staying away until Brew was no longer manager?

Please don't raise our hopes then dash them.

WOW...I commend you Wyness Legend. You understand my situation perfectly. Mind you...even you were bound to absorb the fact by now due to the amount of times I have stated my position.

BTW...."Please don't raise our hopes then dash them." Does that mean there are more gimps on this board other than yourself?

Not sure i would want to go back to games if there are others among the support like you :rotflmao:

Edited by SMEE

Guest WynessLegend

WOW...I commend you Wyness Legend. You understand my situation perfectly. Mind you...even you were bound to absorb the fact by now due to the amount of times I have stated my position.

BTW...."Please don't raise our hopes then dash them." Does that mean there are more gimps on this board other than yourself?

Not sure i would want to go back to games if there are others among the support like you :rotflmao:

Smee, Smee, why don't you get to ****?

You're a broken record.

You state one point over and over and over again.

Please lose heart completely and find another team?

Seriously.

You're a broken record.

Seriously.

WynessLegend here your about as popular as piles. We want this club to be in the top six not fighting for relegation with brewster in charge. Get a grip because with supporters like you we'll be back in the 1st division in no time.

I'm a brew basher and proud of it.

Guest WynessLegend

You're a broken record.

Seriously.

WynessLegend here your about as popular as piles. We want this club to be in the top six not fighting for relegation with brewster in charge. Get a grip because with supporters like you we'll be back in the 1st division in no time.

I don't come on here to be popular.

I come on here to wind up the morons.

Sorry if you didn't realise that.

You're a broken record.

Seriously.

I don't come on here to be popular.

I come on here to wind up the morons.

Sorry if you didn't realise that.

Alot of these so called morons that you wind up may be brewster bashers but like me they feel that the team could do better under new leadership.

Brewster basher and proud of it.

You're a broken record.

Seriously.

I would not say that us fighting relegation is the major problem, fighting relegation can be exciting if the man in charge does it in the correct way. I would happily support a manager if he was getting the team firing on all cylinders and actually fighting but what we are seeing match after match is a bunch of players who look like they are going through the motions the passion has gone and there is no fire left. By all accounts the main job of the manager is to pick a team of motivated players who will do their best at this present time I don't think Brewster has the ability motivate a pack of bloodthirsty, half starving dogs to chase a ball full of fillet steak.

The reason for WynessLegend's unpopularity is that by arguing so staunchly in defence of Brewster he is effectively questioning all of our sanity for actually seeing what is right in front of our noses.

ANYONE still backing Brewster ?? I would just love to hear anybody who still thinks this man can manage at any level let alone SPL level.

1 win at home this season, 2 wins in 28 games at DU and amazingly only 1 team (Kilmarnock) we have beaten in our league at home in the last 12 months. These stats don't lie.

Is there any supporter out there who can defend those management statistics?

ANYONE still backing Brewster ?? I would just love to hear anybody who still thinks this man can manage at any level let alone SPL level.

1 win at home this season, 2 wins in 28 games at DU and amazingly only 1 team (Kilmarnock) we have beaten in our league at home in the last 12 months. These stats don't lie.

Is there any supporter out there who can defend those management statistics?

David Sutherland :rotflmao: But is he really a supporter?

Edited by caleyboy

Be fair guys. We were beaten in the first half by a world class goal, otherwise we played really well. We made a couple of errors in the 2nd half but apart from that there was nothing between the teams.

I'm sure Brew is working hard to turn things around and get us through this little bad patch.

Be fair guys. We were beaten in the first half by a world class goal, otherwise we played really well. We made a couple of errors in the 2nd half but apart from that there was nothing between the teams.

I'm sure Brew is working hard to turn things around and get us through this little bad patch.

:o doesn't matter if we played like brazil, and we didnt we were shocking, LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, we cant buy a win, were garbage every week and are going down. get a grip man

Caley are you being sarcastic or are you swallowing Brewster's line...

"Nothing between the teams", cough, splutter.. obviously their was something or it wouldn't have been 0-3 would it!!

Well, I'm certainly not happy with the position we're in, but the management will be trying everything to get out of this situation.

It's going to take character. There's no place to hide. They know what they have to do to get out of it.