ICT LEGENDS v THE CURRY HOOSE

CaleyD

ict_legends.png

ICT LEGENDS

-v-

THE CURRY HOOSE

Fri 2nd September - 7.00pm

More Info

A bit of an own goal by ICT hosting this match on Friday night as its a kick in the teeth to Clachnacuddin who are playing Turriff Utd at the very same time :redcard:

We all know Clachs situation regarding money and there struggle to get punters through the turnstiles therefore this fixture should have been moved to a more suitable date

They may well be legends but I won't be there as I will be going to Grant Street

dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 9

ict_legends.png

ICT LEGENDS

-v-

THE CURRY HOOSE

More Info

A bit of an own goal by ICT hosting this match on Friday night as its a kick in the teeth to Clachnacuddin who are playing Turriff Utd at the very same time :redcard:

We all know Clachs situation regarding money and there struggle to get punters through the turnstiles therefore this fixture should have been moved to a more suitable date

They may well be legends but I won't be there as I will be going to Grant Street

dougal

Not bothered its clashing with Clach at all as i don't support them but i'm a bit unhappy i didn't know about this sooner. Was this in the pipeline for a while and i just didn't hear about it? Giving me 3 days to organise this just isn't enough time so thats a shame.

Damned when they do and damned when they don't....there's really no pleasing some folk!!!

A little bit more notice would have pleased me, This is a brilliant idea and i always want to see the legends play, i'm just a bit gutted i can't make it.

Who are the ex ict youths at Curryhoose. I know Kelvin MacKenzie plays for them. Adam MacLeod turned out for them to keep fit until he got a club, playing out of position he scored 15 goals in 4 games but has gone to Strathspey

Who are the ex ict youths at Curryhoose. I know Kelvin MacKenzie plays for them. Adam MacLeod turned out for them to keep fit until he got a club, playing out of position he scored 15 goals in 4 games but has gone to Strathspey

Lewis Mitchell, Jack Davis???????

ict_legends.png

ICT LEGENDS

-v-

THE CURRY HOOSE

More Info

dougal

Good for you dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

ict_legends.png

ICT LEGENDS

-v-

THE CURRY HOOSE

More Info

dougal

Good for you dougal

Stop trying to curry favour please. There was a peaceful Korma before you finished yer sentence.

Slightly off topic, but nevermind, what ever happened to the proposed ICT v Ross County charity game that was going to be scheduled? Some may recollect talk of that happening and IIRC it was going to be held during this international break. I take it that's dead in the water then?

Slightly off topic, but nevermind, what ever happened to the proposed ICT v Ross County charity game that was going to be scheduled? Some may recollect talk of that happening and IIRC it was going to be held during this international break. I take it that's dead in the water then?

Was thinking about that the other day too! Think its probably forgotten about.

Was thinking the same whilst reading this post,proceeds were going to the Raigmore appeal.

Which reminds, me any idea how much the Buckie game raised.

Can only imagine that with the number of injuries we have at the moment then Butcher won't want to be risking anyone from the first team. Without first team players then you have little draw (other than it being for charity) so best it's postponed till a better time.

Will ask later when down for the Legends game.