FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Has Brewster offered to walk?

Richard_Fairbrass

hopefully will see my inside man tommorrow and see what he says

My inside man is about as inside as you can get (not in a sexual sense or meaning before anyone says it)!! :thumb04: :018:

is he on icts payroll like mine?

Oh yes, why?

Edited to say, probably best we don't disclose sources.

yes fair enough :rotflmao:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave you all on here the exclusive that Juanjo was going to have a trial with ICT and County back in April.

I was first to tell you all on here that ICT were trying to/tried to get Darren Dods back in August. I posted the news on here before all you die hards or even the press knew a thing about it, my sources are good.

Now again I'm on here posting some news. Apparantly Brewster has offered to walk away as he feels he's lost the dressing room. He has been told he has funds to spend in january but is considering his future - RIGHT NOW. The only thing I'm not sure is if the club have asked him to consider his decision or whether HE said he would take a few days to think it over.

If Brewster has offered to walk away as you say and the board have not accepted it with immediate effect,they should all stand down as office bearers of the club, as they are duty bound to act in its best interests.

What do you expect the chairman to do? cancel his holidays. FFS!! I want to see brew out as much as anyone but to come out with a comment about the chairman not having the club at heart because he is going at holiday is out of order.

Imagine anyone doing anything family orientated at this time of year!

Get a grip.

Edited by vinnie87

What do you expect the chairman to do? cancel his holidays. FFS!! I want to see brew out as much as anyone but to come out with a comment about the chairman not having the club at heart because he is going at holiday is out of order.

Get a grip.

I agree with your sentiments, but if he is going on holiday tomorrow he has had time to sort this out before he left

Get a grip.

If I were chairman and had a difficult decision to make, I'd have made damned sure I had made it long before I was due to go on holiday. He should at least defer his leaving date a couple of days.

Get a grip.

Have you not noticed there's something of a crisis taking place at ICT right now?

If my business was collapsing all around me the last thing I'd be doing would be taking a fortnight's holiday...

FFS!! Get a grip!!

George Fraser is probably only a yes man for DS anyway, so any earth shaking decisions that need to be made will probably be carried out by Bennet & Sutherland, likewise any player deals that need to be sorted will be done when he returns.

Calm down, calm down the man deserves a break... and remember, family first.

Two things.....firstly....cant hold it against the man for going on hols. It was probably organised long before the proverbial hit the fan.

Secondly, its not like the buck stops wi Fraser anyhoo...... Hes a puppet!

I woke up this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed, and leapt outta bed, in the hope ad see the breaking news of Brews departure. Sadly.....................