FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MR SUTHERLAND(TULLOCHS) ON NORTH TONIGHT

Wilsononourwing

Apart from the lotto winners and there dont seem to be to many of them in Inverness there are not to many in a position to buy the club. take Sutherland and Savage out of the equation and thats about it I think

Think again...

Apart from the lotto winners and there dont seem to be to many of them in Inverness there are not to many in a position to buy the club. take Sutherland and Savage out of the equation and thats about it I think

Think again...

Ok maybe not but going back to your previous post it def aint me I didnt win on lottery tonight either

Edited by stevico1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At long last we have awakened to the fact that this club was used for purposes other han football and what a shame a large number of posters sided with this man and blasted Dougie MacGilvary and the Coff.

How many of you remember how:

he insisted that the old Members Club be disbanded and their vastly diluted voting rights transferred to a new Supporters Trust. He didn't like the MC for some reason.

he publicly stated at general meeting of shareholders that Tulloch's would transfer their shares to a new Supporters Trust after his 5 year control period. Did he do it? NO

he filled the shareholder's and supporters heads with popular solutions and the majority fell in love with him. Sorry but you took the bait!

he loves personal showdowns - DS v D MacGilvary - DS v Alan Savage - and now DS v DJS - he is a very, very good businessman who always wants to get his own way! Beware DJS

I could go on and on and on but what good would it do now. All I pray for now is a FOOTBALL person having enough money to buy this guy out and run the club for the benefit of FOOTBALL and GENUINE FOOTBALL FANS without whom this club will NOT exist.