FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kris Boyd To Birmingham?

kencar

He's scored 70 goals in 96 starts for rangers and 7 goals in 14 starts for scotland yet he struggles to get a game for either. The second top goalscorer in the history of the SPL (currently behind only larsson) is about to move to the english first division for pennies. It's a funny old game, especially on a day where spurs just spent 15 million quid on jermaine defoe. :rotflmao:

This could be the beginning of the end for Walter Smith. The huns fans worship Boyd. Who are they going to replace him with? Another Walter smith special is lined up no doubt (eric bo anderson, peter van vossen, oleg salenko, marco negri etc)

Boyd:

Should Play Against: all the teams in the SPL including Celtic, and your very poor teams in the Champions leagu/ UEFA cup or (Europa League as it is now called or will be called) and if he wants against all the poorer quality than Scotland international teams i.e. Macedonia, Iceland & Norway currently

Should Not Play Against: any team good enough to be in the group stages Of the Champons League or the better team in the UEFA Cup or against quality international teams i.e Holland currently & France & Italy previously etc.

Boyd:

Should Play Against: all the teams in the SPL including Celtic, and your very poor teams in the Champions leagu/ UEFA cup or (Europa League as it is now called or will be called) and if he wants against all the poorer quality than Scotland international teams i.e. Macedonia, Iceland & Norway currently

Should Not Play Against: any team good enough to be in the group stages Of the Champons League or the better team in the UEFA Cup or against quality international teams i.e Holland currently & France & Italy previously etc.

Is that not why he's at rangers?

I agree that this could be the beginning of the end for Smith. In monetary terms, he will effectively be swapping Kris Boyd for Kyle Lafferty. Bonkers. Smith has now put himself under huge pressure to win the league and if he doesn't the gers fans will have his head on a platter.

Absolute madness from Rangers. Letting a goal machine go to get someone in who runs around a bit more. Darcheville did that but was awful. Cousin had all the touches but still didn't score anything like Boyd does. If what Kris does is so easy, why doesn't anyone else do it?

hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but I reckon Boyd is the classic flat track bully

if Brum get promoted I wouldn't back him to score 5 in 38 Premiership games. By signing for Brum he's effectively retiring as a competitive footballer

I've always rated Boyd but I think leaving Rangers would be a mistake, I don't think he'd be upto the grade needed for the premiership. Anyway scoring numerous goals against the diddy teams make him look even better than he is.