FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

substantial investment

stevico1

While I have no reason to doubt the board, and I am sure that their promise of substantial investment does not include covering wages at the club of players they are already paying a salary for , I for one am still waiting in excited anticipation on their promise.

Edited by stevico1

yes will be intresting to see what new signings are in store this month other than the three short term ones we've made because we certainly need some

[/quote

I am not saying that the signings thus far have been bad but I am looking forward to the substantial investment promised by the board

While I have no reason to doubt the board, and I am sure that their promise of substantial investment does not include covering wages at the club of players they are already paying a salary for , I for one am still waiting in excited anticipation on their promise.

You've already made this point on another thread 20 mins ago, so I see no point in starting a new topic about it.

That reminds me - how is the Marius Niculae case against ICT going - I believe the solicitors are at the FIFA stage at the moment - I believe that no monies as yet have gone to either party - Oh sorry - is that supposed to be a secret - Oh sorry - is that why we have no money to buy bigger signings - is that a reason why some are going and others wont entertain us - i hear that Pressley said "After the Marius fiasco - no way".

That reminds me - how is the Marius Niculae case against ICT going - I believe the solicitors are at the FIFA stage at the moment - I believe that no monies as yet have gone to either party - Oh sorry - is that supposed to be a secret - Oh sorry - is that why we have no money to buy bigger signings - is that a reason why some are going and others wont entertain us - i hear that Pressley said "After the Marius fiasco - no way".

I heard Pressley said he'd be pleased to consider a move to ICT..... but only as a player-manager...

I heard Pressley said he'd be pleased to consider a move to ICT..... but only as a player-manager...

So is it confirmed he won'r be joining us?

So is it confirmed he won'r be joining us?

He's probably waiting to see what happens after Hamilton...

No its not a secret, yes it is with FIFA in fact the first court hearing is this coming week. But not sure what you mean about no monies going to either party?

"as yet" Steve. In other words, it's not been settled.

Yes thought it might be that but IHE said "either parties" and I thought it was common knowledge to all that ICT received the transfer fee from Dinamo

Euros or sterling ? :rotflmao:

Pressley wouldnt come to play any kind of fiddle to Brewster. :thumb04:

Would add at this point, as it's something which is the subject of a legal case then as per previous instances we cannot have people posting regarding facts of the case (assumed or otherwise) and/or opinions as to who they think is in the right or wrong. Anything of this nature will be removed, so can all users please keep that in mind if/when posting on the subject.

Would add at this point, as it's something which is the subject of a legal case then as per previous instances we cannot have people posting regarding facts of the case (assumed or otherwise) and/or opinions as to who they think is in the right or wrong. Anything of this nature will be removed, so can all users please keep that in mind if/when posting on the subject.

;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: The prosecution rests. :018:

"as yet" Steve. In other words, it's not been settled.

Yes thought it might be that but IHE said "either parties" and I thought it was common knowledge to all that ICT received the transfer fee from Dinamo

Euros or sterling ?

Euros or Sterling?

Not a heck a lot of difference between them now! :rotflmao:

To get back on topic................Is it not likely that some of this 'substantial investment' has been used up on signing on fee's?

Signing 3 players who couldnt get a look in at their previous clubs, until the end of the season...i doubt there was a substantial figure going to any of the players

We have 3 extra wages to pay this week that we didn't have last week, I'd like to see Black, Imrie & Cowie go soon and a midfielder & striker come in (not Elliot).

We have 3 extra wages to pay this week that we didn't have last week, I'd like to see Black, Imrie & Cowie go soon and a midfielder & striker come in (not Elliot).

And Zadi of course, goes without saying really. I'll drop him off at the airport. :rotflmao:

To get back on topic................Is it not likely that some of this 'substantial investment' has been used up on signing on fee's?

Signing 3 players who couldnt get a look in at their previous clubs, until the end of the season...i doubt there was a substantial figure going to any of the players

Add to that all three are only signed until the end of the season I would think that any signing on fees are nominal, if at all and according to this article Pavels is only here on loan anyway.

Give 'em a chance. We've been pretty heavily involved in the transfer market compared to most other teams. I doubt the investment actually means big transfer fees anyway. Who has them? I'll be disappointed to say the least if an established striker doesn't come but so far we've bought three SPL players and someone that so far has looked good in defence (ok, still only one game). It's none too bad so far.

You can understand why there's no big transfer fees involved.

Say we bought a playe rfor ?80,000 his wage would also be pretty high, which would make a massive hole in the budget.

Im gaining confidence now, hopefully it's not false hope. :rotflmao:

Edited to fix typos.

Edited by martinskye