FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Club statement

Interestingly it states "we need a guy to come up here to relocate so there a lot of things to be taken into consideration before appointing" - suggests all 4 candidates referred to are not or have not been recently located in Inverness....

The saga continues....

Perhaps they think Robbo lives too far away from the stadium to be considered....

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Knox had 4 years as No.1 at Forfar and 3 at Dundee I'm not sure that he really relishes the No.1 position, bit like Parky in that respect, so I could see him coming as assistant to someone like Sutton. He is an excellent coach and has been involved at the highest levels at the time. Aberdeen in early 80's and Man U, Rangers and Everton. He has a great deal of experience and knowledge and would be an asset to our club.

Having a say in winning 1 Cup Winners cup, 1 Super cup, 5 Scottish cups, 3 league cups 1 FA cup and 6 Scottish league titles isn't a bad record.

Word is it's Knox and Sutton for def.

This is 100% correct, except it is Sutton and Knox. From a member of the Heathmount Mafia in exile.

Which is nice.

i highly doubt we could afford boths wages togehter

Would that not depend on what they expect? Besides, for a lot of coaches and managers, its not all about the money. Its the challenge.

I hope this has nothing to do with ICT but Bobby Williamson was rumoured to be home from Uganda and in Glasgow today.

His record is good but I dont like his style of football.

Team From To Games Won Lost Drawn

Chester 11-05-2007 02-03-2008 38 11 18 9

Plymouth 20-04-2004 06-09-2005 58 19 27 12

Hibernian 25-02-2002 20-04-2004 93 34 38 21

Kilmarnock 07-12-1996 25-02-2002 242 89 86 67

Hibs and Killie record is top 6 form but as I say I hope not

This certainly doesn't sound like Robbo:

P&J

“Hopefully by Tuesday we will have a result. A list has been drawn up, we are just checking out availability and how much they want the job and fit the bill with the club.

“We will be speaking to four candidates and we have interviewed two of them. There is not a clear favourite, people have got commitments and we have got to tie it in with what best suits the club. It is no secret where we are based and we need a guy to come up and relocate. There are a lot of issues to be resolved.”

He added: “It depends when we interview the guy, the job could be for four months or for four years.

“We might take someone until the end of the season and it might suit the person, it might not.

Edited by alimci

It did state on the 8am news on Radio Scotland that John Robertson was interviewed yesterday, Sunday, over lunch.?

If true that's the best news I've heard in a while...

Best news since oooh... At least last since Brewster was fired :rotflmao: