FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its butcher he can do as many other jobs as he wants. its a results driven business so as long as he is getting results he can work for Setanta, Scotland, be lollipop man, taxi driver or whatever.

the bottom line is if his results are bad he is out.

whoever it is gets my 100% from the moment the decision is announced.

a divided club will be a defeated club.

if its butcher he can do as many other jobs as he wants. its a results driven business so as long as he is getting results he can work for Setanta, Scotland, be lollipop man, taxi driver or whatever.

mate if his results are bad there is more on the line than his job I am afraid

mate if his results are bad there is more on the line than his job I am afraid

i agree. next time we have to look upstairs but we have to gve the new man 100%.

Yeah yeah....just you whip it out and urinate all over my parade.

I take back everything I said about giving the club the benefit of the doubt...will go and sulk for a little, and then come back and give Butcher my full support.

Yeah yeah....just you whip it out and urinate all over my parade.

:018: :rotflmao: Up until about 20 mins ago I had the same feeling as you that it might be Robbo, then a text came in and changed my mind, hold fire I might come back in 20 mins and say it is Knox :thumb04:

i'll be happy enough if its butcher, although it was robbo for me, but he'll command respect and is experienced.more important for me is that we get a quality striker in before the window shuts. if that doesn't happen then the board will look like total mugs

Nothing more to report from my man on the Gatwick flight. Poor Butcher was slumming it on sleazyjet and our roving reporter was too polite to quiz him - polite chit-chat being order of the day. Bit strange him heading home tonight if they're planning an announcement tomorrow.

Edited by ymip

Beat me to it - i just got the same smoke signals. Thankfully I am informed that it still allows him to keep on the Scotland job as well.

Yes and if what I heard is correct can keep the tv work until the end of season, if he keeps us up he will stay and tv work will go

Think I may have been on of the first to tout him on the old board so many moons ago but I can't agree with this decision. Full-time is needed. If doesn't have the confidence to keep us up, DON'T BECOME A MANAGER! No way should it be a case of "well, if all goes wrong, at least I've got something to fall back on".

FACTS

1. The new man will have sounded out some new signings or loans.

2. Hamilton will hit a bad run of form before the season is finished

3. Falkirk will hit a bad run of form before the season is finished

4. We have to be completely 100% united to capitalise on points 2 and 3

5. The crucial stage of the season will be after the split when 6 point swings can occur.

6. Next time we have a complete shambles and he slags off or patronises fans in the papers (daily mail article) then the DOF he must walk for good.

Lets get beind the new man and focus our attention on St Mirren, Falkirk and Hamilton.