FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will be the 3 candidates?

Tichy_Blacks_Back

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

malpas isn't a contender, give the board some credit. i think robbo is not going to get it, hallelujah, so that leads to Knox. It seems likely he'll get it, but i don't know how he'll do as a manager; although you can't get a better apprenticeship than under feguson.

Knox is almost 60 and doesn't have a decent track record in managing a team in his own right. Could he be seeing this as a paid holiday before he retires?

I'd be all in favour of Knox. To have worked so consistently with the people he's been with has to be a good thing. In fact, I'd be surprised if he was interested in the job. I'd be pretty shocked if he couldn't get a bigger job if he made himself available.

not quite so sure as everyone else about Knox, from what some people tell me he is quite a volatile person; but maybe that could work in our favour as some of the caley boys clearly needs kick up the proverbial a@se.

perhaps knox is the slightly less risky option to ossy, and both would have the same effect. bigger crowds, coverage and respect for the manager's playing career.

So as it seems likely it is Knox - then it is just who is to be No.2 :rotflmao:

or vice versa maybe.... :thumb04:

I am sure all will be clear by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning :018:

Yes I think the new manager will be in place early next week, apprently final interviews carried out tom

Robbo has been completely ruled out. See my comment earlier.

The budget does not allow knox and sutton

if knox is appointed he will appoint his own no2

Edited by TAZDEV

Are you sure about that?

He did say on Radio Scotland he hadn't heard anything from the club after submitting an application..

Given the way the management of this club operate, I would be surprised if his application was even acknowledged.

Edited by Johnboy

Are you sure about that?

He did say on Radio Scotland he hadn't heard anything from the club after submitting an application..

Given the way the management of this club operate, I would be surprised if his application was even acknowledged.

No your right Johnboy he hasn't heard anything, but not been ruled out either, although as the club havent been in touch I get the feeling it may not be him

Club statement

Interestingly it states "we need a guy to come up here to relocate so there a lot of things to be taken into consideration before appointing" - suggests all 4 candidates referred to are not or have not been recently located in Inverness....

The saga continues....

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Club statement

Interestingly it states "we need a guy to come up here to relocate so there a lot of things to be taken into consideration before appointing" - suggests all 4 candidates referred to are not or have not been recently located in Inverness....

The saga continues....

Maybe his geography is as good as his knowledge of timezones and he thinks that Robbo may have to relocate from Westhill

Edited by stevico1