Butchers Interview

Alex MacLeod

I bet Brian Kerr will be one of our new signings now given he is on a free and was good player under Butcher at Motherwell.

He has only played one compeditive game this year and that was back in the intertoto cup, Hamilton had him for 2 weeks but decided against making a move for him

I'd take Kerr in a second if he can come back to anything like his form at 'Well. He'd hopefully be able to show his fitness as indeed he's not played for a while.

I think Accies decided against as a) they have McArthur and Macarthy :rotflmao: prob too similar to current players - doesnt mean he's no good.

Dargo is getting back to form now. Dont think he'd leave St Mirren now. Especially as he left us for them with the central belt and a better wage packet being on offer.

As for Wyness - Its a possiblity, as is Bayne. I'd take both.

Go on Terry, get Robbie Fowler in! He can be the new Ritchie Hart... in the terms he is a somewhat controversial figure.