FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

What about Juanjo?

Be good to get him back. What did happen to him last i heard he was on at county training?

wasn't good enough when on trial before. Doubt he would be now. Was a class player when he had his spell though.

Seriously though, would it be worth a shot trying to get wyness back!?

or should we not go back, again!?

No way, Wyness has been rubbish for about the last five years.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Butcher in the P&J we are going to be signing players that are a bit physical and add more meat to the squad. Not sure who is available that fits that mould? Anybody any ideas?

We getting fat players

Guest Mahonio

[According to Butcher in the P&J we are going to be signing players that are a bit physical and add more meat to the squad. Not sure who is available that fits that mould? Anybody any ideas?/quote]

It means NO Wilson :( :lol::lol:

Butcher also said somewhere that because of the smaller squad size, we need players who can play in a number of positions.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

More Proctors perhaps?

Edited by Yngwie

Butcher also said somewhere that because of the smaller squad size, we need players who can play in a number of positions.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

More Proctors perhaps?

One headless chicken is bad enough

Guest Mahonio

With Foran and Morais more than likely off then Terry Butcher's quote of only 2 signings coming in it may now be a bit more.

By the way wullie is that true that Hamiton is on his way?

I will add Asamoah to the list of potential signings along with Mark Roberts (how could i forget him) striker wise and Yantorno or Harkins (less likely though) or maybe one of Aberdeen's young midfielders on loan.

IN BUTCH, I TRUST :lol: :021: :021: :D

Jim Hamilton , who has previously played for both Butcher and Malpas , is on his way here ! :024:

source or just a guess??

wullie just cause they he played under both TB & MM doesnt always mean that they will have a look at him but then again i might be wrong and they might try for him. Not less you heard something about this....

Jim Hamilton , who has previously played for both Butcher and Malpas , is on his way here ! :015:

I think Jim Hamilton is an on/off poster on here at times. I think his username is "Richard Fairbrass" or something.

Guest Mahonio

According to P and J and Inverness Courier, Inverness have begun the search for new recruits for next season with Bennett doing most of work as Butch is off on holiday but bad news is Bennett expects to lose Morais, Foran, Kerr and Odhiambo :P :lol: :( .

Not quite.

The Courier seems to give a rather differing opinion to that of the P&J. They seem under the impression that Odhiambo is staying on and they also seem a bit more hopeful on Foran and Kerr's situation. The only thing they really seem to agree on is that Morais is on his way which is dissapointing.

Believe who you choose.