FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definatly think butcher will sign Jim paterson

How on earth are we going to able to sign him we signed for Plymouth Argyle for ?250,000 6 months ago

Another player but he may be too much out of our range but i notice Darren Purse has just been released by Cardiff, thoughts?

How on earth are we going to able to sign him we signed for Plymouth Argyle for ?250,000 6 months ago

Another player but he may be too much out of our range but i notice Darren Purse has just been released by Cardiff, thoughts?

He was pritty much out of the picture in the Plymouth side last season so he could be a possible signing and given we lack any real threat down the left i'd say he'd be worth a move, even on loan.

I think he'll be intrested anyway

David Preece, ex-Aberdeen keeper is apparently looking for a new club this summer. Think he's at some Danish team at the moment. And with Fraser heading out the door, and no idea what's happened with Esson, we will be needing at least one new keeper.

According to Plymouths official site, Jim Paterson has only made 7 starts all season so he may end up looking for first team football. He can play at left-back as well as left-wing.

we should sign alan mcgregor from rangers as i have heard that he is wanting to leave. soes anyne know if that is true

we should sign alan mcgregor from rangers as i have heard that he is wanting to leave. soes anyne know if that is true

You've only made a handfull of posts and they are all complete nonsense. You really think there is any possibility that a player like Mcgregor would even think about coming to us. Newcastle were mentioned to be lining up a ?5m bid

I mind seeing Ben Hutchison playing for Celtic reserves vs Caley Thistle. Ran us ragged and scored a hat-trick. He is a big physical guy and with all the strikers they have they'd surely be willing to put him out on loan.