FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Advice For The Whingers

12th Man

Well I am banned from most of them - the moderators are just like they are on here - simply cant accept good bantered abuse :rotflmao:

There is a wee difference between constructive criticism / debate and negativity - this forum is all about allowing peeple to have their say - even if you dont agree with them ( the erseholes !!).

If the team do their stuff on the park there wouldnt be negativity - lets face it - this season has been a feckin nightmare - lets hope we have sweet dreams soon.

I think there are already a few spy's amongst us, starting negativity campaigns.

Surely some people on this site cant have such a bleak outlook.

I heard on the radio recently with regards to mail order scams that you cant tell a stupid person to stop being stupid,

So to all the negative people,it seems to be frowned upon to go elsewhere, so I look forward to your next miserable contribution.

[b]I think there are already a few spy's amongst us, starting negativity campaigns.

Surely some people on this site cant have such a bleak outlook.

I heard on the radio recently with regards to mail order scams that you cant tell a stupid person to stop being stupid,

So to all the negative people,it seems to be frowned upon to go elsewhere, so I look forward to your next miserable contribution.

I agree with your sentiment - the spies within!

How else can you have posters on here, post Saturday, wanting Rossco, man of the match, axed from our team. Surely a cunning ruse by fans of our fellow struggling teams to undermine confidence of even our best players.

The campaign to undermine the confidence of DZ from within ('he will make a mistake') also comes into this category but maybe less cunning.

Be like Dad, keep Mum, unless you have a positive point to offer on this thread.