FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Indoor Aerial , Advice Needed Please .

I need an indoor aerial for a tv in my bedroom . The wee loop thing it comes with only picks up a few of the many freeview channels and even then it keeps pixalating . Any advice most gratefully recieved .

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Iv got an indoor aerial stapped to a beam in the loft with a hole in the roof for the cable to come down.

The only disadvantage is having lots of holes in your roof or a cable trailing round your room.

I take from yer moniker your in Dalneigh,but if you pm me with a bit more info on location and i'll do my best to advise.Indoor aerials are not a "proper" solution for digital reception,but depending on the situation can sometimes be a workround.

Assuming signal to your main set is good,is it possible to run an extension co-ax from that outlet,or take another feed off the aerial?,If you have Sky, run a feed from RF 2 outlet on the reciever which will allow you to watch satellite in the bedroom as well.It's difficult to advise not knowing if it's a flat/house,where the exsisting aerial is etc , but i wouldn't expect a set top aerial to be sufficient for reliable freeview in your area

Dear Heilan Dee,

My missus ran off with me mate and golfer buddy, he was also building a garage for me which remains unfinished, she took my dog ( worth ?800 ) and the sky+ hd box, now i cant see any footie, what do you suggest?

Lonely

Dear Heilan Dee,

My missus ran off with me mate and golfer buddy, he was also building a garage for me which remains unfinished, she took my dog ( worth ?800 ) and the sky+ hd box, now i cant see any footie, what do you suggest?

Lonely

:rotflmao: Eh'd suggest ya be more selective with yer golfin buddies! anyone who'd run aff with the garage half finished isnae much of a mate.I'd recomend one of the town center pubs for watching the footie with the added bonus ya may just find a new dog in there :thumb04: