FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Whos Up For The March Of The Highlanders

12th Man

I know everyone gets to the stadium at different times and has different modes of transport but for the ones walking to the stadium how about meeting up around 1.15 for example at the old Morrison's car park and walking down in numbers and if you usually leave earlier or later change your times a little to suit and travel down en mass or wait and join in if you park up along the way.

This will prove to us fans, our solidarity and strength, and the more noise we make the closer to the stadium we get the better.(also a good warmup for inside)

When Hamilton hear us,it will show them how difficult the game will be before they have even kicked the ball.

If this goes well then it would be an honour for those on the highland march to lead the way for the last game of the season.

If you are still in school, what are the chances of getting a drum off of the music teacher.

This is done by the supporters groups for most Toronto FC games and can be very impressive .......

At the risk of going of topic, WSC and 442 would have me believe that Toronto fans are pretty fanatical. Do they speak the truth?

This is done by the supporters groups for most Toronto FC games and can be very impressive .......

At the risk of going of topic, WSC and 442 would have me believe that Toronto fans are pretty fanatical. Do they speak the truth?

they do

• 2 weeks later...

i am still undecided about coming up...long journey for a game thats on the tele, but after the performance on saturday its making me think otherwise!! play like that again ill definitely show my support. so if im up, ill be doing this!

I know everyone gets to the stadium at different times and has different modes of transport but for the ones walking to the stadium how about meeting up around 1.15 for example at the old Morrison's car park and walking down in numbers and if you usually leave earlier or later change your times a little to suit and travel down en mass or wait and join in if you park up along the way.

This will prove to us fans, our solidarity and strength, and the more noise we make the closer to the stadium we get the better.(also a good warmup for inside)

When Hamilton hear us,it will show them how difficult the game will be before they have even kicked the ball.

If this goes well then it would be an honour for those on the highland march to lead the way for the last game of the season.

If you are still in school, what are the chances of getting a drum off of the music teacher.

AND YOU'LL HEAR THE NOISE OF THE CALEY THISTLE BOYS WE'LL BE COMING DOWN THE ROAD !!!!