FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pepe

Hiro

One of the most overrated defenders i've seen.

What he did last night was dispicible. I hope he gets whatever maximum punishment there is to offer.

When Fabiano and Diongo had a

they were banned for 6 (?) games. Pepe must be looking at 10 surely.

EDIT:

"Pepe was annoyed with himself when he saw it was a penalty and wanted to kick the air, not the player," Ramos said. "I'm sure the disciplinary committee will see that he lost his head and didn't want to kick him."

:rotflmao:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8466825

Edited by RiG
Link & spelling.

That first kick was bad enough but the second :rotflmao:

Sharp studds scrapping your back like that, and with sheer force :thumb04:

Is pepe our tokely?

Iv seen worse tokely tackles

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The Getafe player should've been sent off for the shocking dive that led to all that.

Thats nonsense roscoe , Pepe clearly pushed him .

So he pushed him.....then kicked out at him twice after pepe made him go down :rotflmao:

The Getafe player should've been sent off for the shocking dive that led to all that.

So he pushed him.....then kicked out at him twice after pepe made him go down :rotflmao:

Thats correct , my your observant !

Thats correct , my your observant !

Sarcasm, the tool of the ******...........

OK guys, don't fight amongst yourself. If anybody has an issue with what has been posted please report it and the moderators will deal with it. Personal abuse is a no no Mr Knowledge, please refrain.

Us defenders have to stick together, blatent dive, shame Pepe didn't connect properly with his head, now that would be worth You Tubing.... :rotflmao:

It's somewhat concerning that you honestly think that was a dive. There was a clear shove by Pepe.