FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Hamilton

Renegade

You gotta win all the home games so I'd go with:

---------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------------

---Gathuessi-------------Tokely ?----------------Mihadjuks----------Djebi-Zadi-------

----------------Vigurs------------------Black------------------Imrie----------------------

----------------Morais------------------------------------------Foran----------------------

--------------------------------------Barrowman------------------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Rooney, Kerr, Munro, Hastings, Odhiambo/McBain

A good attacking 4-3-3 for this one, Accies seem to like 3-5-2 or 3-6-1 so this would be a good formation to with. Gathuessi in at right back, a Tokely/Mihadjuks pairing I think would be excellent with Munro dropping to the bench even though he scored (or did he?) yesterday. The three in the middle of Vigurs, Black and Imrie with Imrie being applied heavily down the wing. The job of the three midfielders should be to ping it to either wing for a cross into the box. Barrowman up-front as the deep lying forward with Morais and Foran sitting just behind.

Edited by Renegade

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why change a winning team?

i know pavel has been brilliant and dont know what happened RE esson but you couldnt really fault the boys desire yesterday, dropping any of them might harm confidence? just a suggestion

i know pavel has been brilliant and dont know what happened RE esson but you couldnt really fault the boys desire yesterday, dropping any of them might harm confidence? just a suggestion

Fair comment, but I'd still prefer to see a keeper in the side who is committed to staying with ICT.

Fair comment, but I'd still prefer to see a keeper in the side who is committed to staying with ICT.

should black not be in the side then as he isnt with us next year?? fraser will still want to play well maintain form for his move. also as far as i am aware the bulk of ict wages are topped up by win bonus, appearance money etc so he will be trying to make sure that he puts in good performances.

should black not be in the side then as he isnt with us next year?? fraser will still want to play well maintain form for his move. also as far as i am aware the bulk of ict wages are topped up by win bonus, appearance money etc so he will be trying to make sure that he puts in good performances.

There's never been any doubt as to Blackie's committment to ICT - especially since Brewster left.

It's a different situation as far as keepers are concerned..... Confidence and mental alertness is vital - Mike Fraser is a good all round keeper, with great shot stopping abilities. He's been ok with the few appearances he's made this season, but he does occasionally suffer from lapses in concentration. I can't blame him for wanting to move on - as long as Esson stays here MF will always be Number 2.

Edited by Johnboy

---------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------------

---Gathuessi-------------Tokely ?----------------Mihadjuks----------Djebi-Zadi-------

----------------Vigurs------------------Black------------------Imrie----------------------

----------------Morais------------------------------------------Foran----------------------

--------------------------------------Barrowman------------------------------------------

A good attacking 4-3-3 for this one, Accies seem to like 3-5-2 or 3-6-1 so this would be a good formation to with. Gathuessi in at right back, a Tokely/Mihadjuks pairing I think would be excellent with Munro dropping to the bench even though he scored (or did he?) yesterday. The three in the middle of Vigurs, Black and Imrie with Imrie being applied heavily down the wing. The job of the three midfielders should be to ping it to either wing for a cross into the box. Barrowman up-front as the deep lying forward with Morais and Foran sitting just behind.

I agree with this team and formation. People are saying why change a winning team...well playing away from home to playing at home requires different tactics. we need to be more positive at home, that team above are all very positive players with blackie running the show. since kerr has come in blackie has dipped in form so I agree with leaving kerr out.

I agree with this team and formation. People are saying why change a winning team...well playing away from home to playing at home requires different tactics. we need to be more positive at home, that team above are all very positive players with blackie running the show. since kerr has come in blackie has dipped in form so I agree with leaving kerr out.

What planet are you guys on. It has to be a 4-4-2 formation and minimal changes to a winning team. What has Gatheussi done to displace Proctor?. the centre back pairing of Tokely and Munro has been solid. Did it escape you that Black had a good game yesterday because Kerr was playing??.

Doubt if we will see many changes and that is the way it should be. keep a winning tean together, that is waht has got us where we are in the SPL.

Same team for me apart from one change (Morais, who would probably have started at Paisley had he not been injured anyway).

Fraser

Proctor - Tokely - Munro - Djebi-Zadi

Imrie - Kerr - Black - McBain

Morais - Foran

McBain's been unlucky to have not featured much under Butcher as he's been one of our players of the season. I'd look to McBain to do a dampener on McCarthy a la Dorman (possibly switching to McArthur depending how the game progresses). Mhiadjuks is unlucky to be left out but with our centre-backs having both scored and been solid against Saints, they stay in. I'm not sure it's the right decision for DZ to stay in but I'm also unsure whether a non-match fit Hastings should be brought in at this stage either, so I go with the man in possession. Duncan and Vigurs to be important players on the bench. Look to bring one on depending whether we need to mark up or attack.

Same again for me. Tokely and Munro looked solid at the back, Black and Kerr are in form and should remain the central midfield pairing two. Only possible change I would make is take Imrie off the right and put him on the left because without a right foot he is pointless on that wing.

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Barrowman

subs: Fraser, Hastings, Duff, Proctor, Duncan, Morrision, Rooney.

Same again for me. Tokely and Munro looked solid at the back, Black and Kerr are in form and should remain the central midfield pairing two. Only possible change I would make is take Imrie off the right and put him on the left because without a right foot he is pointless on that wing.

I suspect that Tel may actually do that but I would go:

FRASER

PROCTOR TOKELY MUNRO McBAIN

MORAIS KERR BLACK IMRIE

ROONEY FORAN

It has to be a 4-4-2 formation and minimal changes to a winning team.

You gotta win all your home games in times like this, and considering the sort of formations the Accies play you gotta work your team aginst that.

What has Gatheussi done to displace Proctor?.

Not a huge fan of Proctor at right-back. Seems to be the weak link at times and can be a bit disjointed. He's not a bad back-up though.

the centre back pairing of Tokely and Munro has been solid.

Yet everyone seems to agree that Mihadjuks is the best thing since Darren Dods at the back and with Tokely having a good game again at centre-back then this is the pairing I'd go with, with Punter Grant on the bench as back-up.

Did it escape you that Black had a good game yesterday because Kerr was playing??.

Not necessarily true, you seldomly see ever have a poor game no matter who he is partnered with in the middle.

Fraser

Proctor Tokley Munro Hastings

Imrie Black Kerr Mcbain

Morias Foran

Machadjuks will need to stay on the bench. When Rossco plays right back he spends to much time at the wrong end of the pitch.

As opposed to centre back when he clinches the winner. :rotflmao:

Fraser

Proctor Tokley Munro Hastings

Imrie Black Kerr Mcbain

Morias Foran

Machadjuks will need to stay on the bench. When Rossco plays right back he spends to much time at the wrong end of the pitch.

As opposed to centre back when he clinches the winner. :rotflmao:

When he's at right back, he plods up the park, and if we lose the ball, he takes to long to plod back. Doesn't matter at corners as much because others are standing at the halfway line for when we lose the ball.

What planet are you guys on. It has to be a 4-4-2 formation and minimal changes to a winning team. What has Gatheussi done to displace Proctor?. the centre back pairing of Tokely and Munro has been solid. Did it escape you that Black had a good game yesterday because Kerr was playing??.

Doubt if we will see many changes and that is the way it should be. keep a winning tean together, that is waht has got us where we are in the SPL.

where we are in the SPL....relegation battle....hmmmm....maybe not a strong argument point there. keeping the same team doesn't mean we are going to win a game, you have to look at the opposition and pick the team accordingly. as for black playing well because kerr...haha...black has been brilliant all season, however, since kerr came in black has had to knock his pan in running all over the place because kerr is so static affecting the stronger points of blacks game , so NO it wasn't because kerr was playing.

-------------------------Esson----------------------------

-Proctor--------Pavels--------Munro--------McBain--

-------------------------Black------------------------------

--Tokely-------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi--

------------------------Morais-------------------------

-------Barrowman----------------------Foran-----------

Hamilton are a bunch of thugs who'll park their team bus in front of goal, hit us on the break, and try to negate any attempts we make to play good football. Stick the big men up and batter them, that's how we salvaged a point against them last time out, that's how we should start this time out.