FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Battle Stations!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the back of section G is it all season ticket holders??? or can ya buy tickets for that area in the shop???

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!

:023:

The majority of the people at the back are season ticket holders but if you go into the ticket office just request a seat up the back in section G and they will find you a seat no bother.

Falkirk will be VERY difficult opponents next week. Any team that progresses to a Scottish Cup Final is used to battling to victory in quarter finals, semi-finals. Used to winning games in which bottle is all important. Next Saturday we must have BOTTLE! I'm convinced we have more quality in our squad but we must win the bottle battle! As fans we have to be the 12th man!

Do we play for a draw or a win???

A win obviously! Far too risky playing for the draw and knowing us we will probably bottle it! Although I wouldn't be complaining if we were drawing with a few minutes to go and we were time wasting.

il get this out of the way, if you want to get a ticket in se3ction g we were told to go to the shop and ask for one and they will do all they can to get the atmosphere going, there are a few spare seats at section g but go early and keep getting pushed along if need be, if you have a season ticket go along and get it changed for the day because this game IS the biggest of the clubs history.

And a shout to all the people with the flags....

bring them along, can only help

Edited by jamie ictfc

best thing would be to score first i think as then falkirk will push on leaving themselves open to counter attack.

Good idea!!

I'll send Butcher a text to that effect right now.... he won't have thought of that.

best thing would be to score first i think as then falkirk will push on leaving themselves open to counter attack.

Good idea!!

I'll send Butcher a text to that effect right now.... he won't have thought of that.

its ok already told him, saw him after the game yesterday

il get this out of the way, if you want to get a ticket in se3ction g we were told to go to the shop and ask for one and they will do all they can to get the atmosphere going, there are a few spare seats at section g but go early and keep getting pushed along if need be, if you have a season ticket go along and get it changed for the day because this game IS the biggest of the clubs history.

And a shout to all the people with the flags....

bring them along, can only help

shall i bring a drum?, the other ones are f*cked

*waves*

It was a bet from my flatemate who is a Falkirk fan that if it came down to the last day of the season he would give me a ticket for the game.

You will win though.

Nice attempt at reverse psychology! :D

Same one as you but i'm getting on at Elgin, as i'll stay over at my folks on the Friday night.

Feel free to hunt me down on the train if you fancy. I'll save you a bottle of Sol :D

I've stopped biting my nails, I am just picking at the skin surrounding them now.

Oh shoot I've just looked down and some are bleeding.....

I could never go to this game __ I think my heart is in great condition but why tempt fate....eh? ;)

Hey folks

I see there's already the mention of a pars fan heading up on saturday... I'm considering doing the same! (as long as money lets me lol)

Noo, is it gate entry or do I need to buy a ticket for this event?

Gracias

Buffio x

Gates open at 11:15am on Saturday, Kick-Off 12:30pm

Game is NOT sold out

Game is NOT all-ticket

There will be tickets available at the gates on the day (subject to availability) but for Home fans it is likely (based on how sales are going at the moment) that these tickets will be for the uncovered wings in the main stand and for the small 'west stand' opposite the main stand.

It is unlikely that there will be any North Stand tickets left on the day of the game but if there are, these tickets are likely to be down the very front so not the best view !

The family section is almost sold out so if you want tickets for that part of the ground you better act quickly.

It is recommended that any (home) fan who knows they are coming to the game pre-purchase their ticket(s) either in person, over the phone, or online.

info via scottys ticket thread

Every **** up for getting singing going, fire up to the back of the Nort Stand, as close to Section G as is possible.

Gotta get a half decent atmosphere for this on one, can't wait for it now.

Gates open at 11:15am on Saturday, Kick-Off 12:30pm

Game is NOT sold out

Game is NOT all-ticket

There will be tickets available at the gates on the day (subject to availability) but for Home fans it is likely (based on how sales are going at the moment) that these tickets will be for the uncovered wings in the main stand and for the small 'west stand' opposite the main stand.

It is unlikely that there will be any North Stand tickets left on the day of the game but if there are, these tickets are likely to be down the very front so not the best view !

The family section is almost sold out so if you want tickets for that part of the ground you better act quickly.

It is recommended that any (home) fan who knows they are coming to the game pre-purchase their ticket(s) either in person, over the phone, or online.

info via scottys ticket thread

Someone knows alot of info about tickets :rolleyes:

Every **** up for getting singing going, fire up to the back of the Nort Stand, as close to Section G as is possible.

All the season ticket holders will be there though :'(

or should we just throw them to other areas of the stand to make way for the ones who WILL actually mak some noise

or should we just throw them to other areas of the stand to make way for the ones who WILL actually mak some noise

At six foot four and sixteen stone, throwing me anywhere could be a problem for you.

The loudest noise could be my size 11 in your a**se, sending you back into the kiddies section.

The season ticket holders have all the right in the world to sit in their seat where they have sat at ALL games!!

At six foot four and sixteen stone, throwing me anywhere could be a problem for you.

The loudest noise could be my size 11 in your a**se, sending you back into the kiddies section.

The season ticket holders have all the right in the world to sit in their seat where they have sat at ALL games!!

Lets not be getting into arguements here :rolleyes:

But the serious side to this is that section G makes the most noise on match day and saturday should be no different, but this time instead of a small noise from some our fans lets crowd this area with as many fans as possible to roar ourselves hoarse then once we are hoarse we should roar some more :D