FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where Are Falkirk Staying On Friday

12th Man

Falkirk may have lost cash this year through the recession but they have gained a stack from the two Cup runs. If they can spend ?1,000 on Pressley's appeal they will probably go for the tranquility of the Marriott.

?1,000 just to appeal really??? :blink:

I think Falkirk fc are fantastic, does anyone know where they are staying as I would love to go and meet up with them on Friday evening.

I know for certain the last 3 times they have been in Inverness they have stayed in the Glen Mhor.

If I knew where they were stayin I'd make a lot of noise in the hotel :015: !!

:huh:

If i were you i would do more than scream a wee bitty :huh:

They're camping at the caravan park near Nairn.

They should use the **** park next to our stadium :lol:

:lol::lol01::lol02:

gypsys or p*keys ? :rolleyes:

(To mods: p*keys is the politically correct term but you may not think that and gypyes are fine, also the correct word)

Glen Mhor fully booked on Friday night. If they go there surely we could invite Lovell and co down to Johnny Foxes and give them a friendly Highland night to remember? Yogi would love it in Hoots.

If anyone knows the chef in charge of breakfast on Saturday morning can you give him some "Max Lax" to slip into the food? :blink:

Glen Mhor fully booked on Friday night. If they go there surely we could invite Lovell and co down to Johnny Foxes and give them a friendly Highland night to remember? Yogi would love it in Hoots.

If anyone knows the chef in charge of breakfast on Saturday morning can you give him some "Max Lax" to slip into the food? :)

yeah, a wee Spurs West Ham situation wouldn't go a miss......

Is it for definite they're staying at Glen Mhor?

Me and a friend are planning going on Friday evening sometime for 'autographs' and hopefully a chat and SeshArmy singsong with the players..

Anyone no for sure?