FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where Are Falkirk Staying On Friday

12th Man

Couldn't you offer to look after the subs Nigey?

They might not be quite so demanding as the starting 11!

:blah01:

If it guaranteed safety then I guess they could have their wicked way with me... :021:

Worn out? worn in more like. Deffo not in the Glenmhor, I did some comprehensive (hic) research. Golf course wi a trumpet it is then. Anybody fancy making up a samba band?

Worn out? worn in more like. Deffo not in the Glenmhor, I did some comprehensive (hic) research. Golf course wi a trumpet it is then. Anybody fancy making up a samba band?

Is anyone genuinely up for it?

I've got some fireworks n a whistle.. Muahahaha :ohmy:

I would proudly take one in the erse to save Caley....

What a hero we'll be chanting 'stand up like Wyness 13'

I hope your over 21 or is it 18 these days, we wouldn't like Falkirk to go on the sex offenders register

stand up like wyness 13 is a definite song for tomorrow. Take a bow young man (if the position doesn't distress you too much)

Haha! I'll be at the game with my folks... wouldn't quite want to expose myself as a victim of anal rape...

stand up like wyness 13 is a definite song for tomorrow. Take a bow young man (if the position doesn't distress you too much)

Haha! I'll be at the game with my folks... wouldn't quite want to expose myself as a victim of anal rape...

Here, how much harder is it to shout and swear when your mother is sitting next to you? Im a different guy at the away games. I find it hard to run to the front of the stand to celebrate a goal when shes around, and my old P.E teacher is sitting behind me. Im glad im not the only one. B)

Here, how much harder is it to shout and swear when your mother is sitting next to you? Im a different guy at the away games. I find it hard to run to the front of the stand to celebrate a goal when shes around, and my old P.E teacher is sitting behind me. Im glad im not the only one. B)

Haha! It's not that bad really mate. She's twice as bad as myself for the language... She's Caley to the bone.