FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

One word Scrabble

culduthel

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dial

Not sure if this is acceptable. "Dial" is just an anadrome of "laid". You're supposed to change 1 letter of the previous word.

We'll have to put this to the rules committee for a decision.

Culduthel.... Where are you?

Edited by Johnboy

Dial

Not sure if this is acceptable. "Dial" is just an anadrome of "laid". You're supposed to change 1 letter of the previous word.

We'll have to put this to the rules committee for a decision.

Culduthel.... Where are you?

Sorry - here I am. Have been away working in the Pacific Islands (30 centigrade every day - bliss) for the last 4-5 days just got back tonight.

The original game as you say Johnboy was just change one letter. Someone introduced the innovation of not only changing one letter but shuffling letters around as well. I and others thought this added an good extra dimension to the game - made it more interesting. So my understanding is as you have been playing it Johnboy - just change/replace one letter but you can shift all letters around.

Cheers! Have a Fiji Bitter on me!

Sorry - here I am. Have been away working in the Pacific Islands (30 centigrade every day - bliss) for the last 4-5 days just got back tonight.

The original game as you say Johnboy was just change one letter. Someone introduced the innovation of not only changing one letter but shuffling letters around as well. I and others thought this added an good extra dimension to the game - made it more interesting. So my understanding is as you have been playing it Johnboy - just change/replace one letter but you can shift all letters around.

Thanks for clearing that up.... Doesn't sound like you'll be battling through the snow, wind, and rain to get to the Killie game.

I thought this game of yours had died a death (it went all flaccid for a while) - Thankfully Fw came along and breathed new life into it - as only she can!

Leap