FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transport what do you have at home?

Dmacca

Just thinking about the different modes of transport we have at home, some more unusual than others, this is the list of stuff you can get around on at ours (2 Adults & 3 kids at home)

A car

A van

7 bikes

2 scooters

2 scateboards

A pogo stick

A Space hopper

A Trampoline (if you can count that, does move you around, kids have been known to jump off the trampoline into the swimming pool)

What have you got, I thought 16 items if you count the trampoline was pretty good, anyone got anything unusual?

A car

2 bikes

Do you want the mod's to change the name to, "Showoff Thread, Look what iv got"

:P

Edited by caleymad

Just thinking about the different modes of transport we have at home, some more unusual than others, this is the list of stuff you can get around on at ours (2 Adults & 3 kids at home)

A car

A van

7 bikes

2 scooters

2 scateboards

A pogo stick

A Space hopper

A Trampoline (if you can count that, does move you around, kids have been known to jump off the trampoline into the swimming pool)

What have you got, I thought 16 items if you count the trampoline was pretty good, anyone got anything unusual?

Okay - just remember you started this :lol: :lol:

2 Adults & 2 Kids

Land Rover Discovery (Company Car)

Ford Mondeo (My Car)

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit (for Weddings)

Ford Dorchester (also for Weddings)

Mercedes 420SEL

Morris 1000 Convertible

Vauxhall Omega (SORNED)

Ford Fiesta (SORNED)

MG Metro (SORNED)

Citroen C5 (currently stored away from the house)

Vauxhall Vectra (currently stored away from the house)

Caravan

2 x Trailers

1 x Motorbike Trailer

1 x Trials Bike

5 x Mountain Bikes

7 x Classic/Vintage bikes

2 x Scooter

Pogo Stick

2 x skateboards

3 x pairs of skis

2 x Rollerblades

3 x Ice skates

3 x sledges

44 so far and quite a few unusual ones, especially the classic and vintage bikes. Lots more bikes and things stored in the loft of the garage, but I could access all of the above with ease. Don't have a trampoline though. :lol:

OK Caleymad im no show off honest :lol: the bikes we have got include what the kids had when they were small they have just grown out of them, swimming pool well thats a blow up from B&Q. Sorry cant keep up with L_G but note you dont have a trampoline L_G, as for Johnboy well lets not close this topic down without knowing what you got LOL :lol:

1x A **** Pug... Family car.. had to sell my Mk4 Golf GTI tuned to 218bhp for a 1.6 Diesel 90 BHP Station Wagon :0( Im not bitter about that...

1x Buggy

1x Baby Walker

1x Lawn Mower

1x Baby Bouncer

2x MK 1 Legs

Edited by georgeios

A car

A van

7 bikes

2 scooters

2 scateboards

A pogo stick

A Space hopper

Okay - just remember you started this ;) :lol:

2 Adults & 2 Kids

Land Rover Discovery (Company Car)

Ford Mondeo (My Car)

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit (for Weddings)

Ford Dorchester (also for Weddings)

Mercedes 420SEL

Morris 1000 Convertible

Vauxhall Omega (SORNED)

Ford Fiesta (SORNED)

MG Metro (SORNED)

Citroen C5 (currently stored away from the house)

Vauxhall Vectra (currently stored away from the house)

Caravan

2 x Trailers

1 x Motorbike Trailer

1 x Trials Bike

5 x Mountain Bikes

7 x Classic/Vintage bikes

2 x Scooter

Pogo Stick

2 x skateboards

3 x pairs of skis

2 x Rollerblades

3 x Ice skates

3 x sledges

44 so far and quite a few unusual ones, especially the classic and vintage bikes. Lots more bikes and things stored in the loft of the garage, but I could access all of the above with ease. Don't have a trampoline though. :lol:

What's your surname? Avis?

1 car

1 boy's bike

1 girl's bike

2 scooters (one pink, one blue)

Space hopper

four pairs of legs

Do skipping ropes count?

Edited by BromleyEagle

Just my feet. I don't even have a bike to my name, mainly because I've nowhere to keep one.

Everybody say..................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wwwww

If a mode of transport is something with wheels on then I have a car, trailer, bicycle, lawnmower, wheelbarrow, hoover, 3 x wheeliebins and 2 x suitcases.

Now if you'd all like to make it easier for me and post your addresses I will be round, balaclava clad, to relive you of the better items listed. :P