FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley Stadium

Renegade

76 members have voted

1. 1. Where's the best place to sit at Caley Stadium?

• North Stand
    • Main Stand (middle)
    • Main Stand (wings)
    • West Stand
  2. 2. Where is the worst srea to sit at Caley Stadium?

• North Stand
    • Main Stand (middle)
    • Main Stand (wings)
    • West Stand

Just wanted to know where people think the best place to sit at Caley Stadium is? For me it has to be the North Stand, out of the rain and I quite like the way the team come towards you in the attack. I don't think wild horses could drag me to that Main Stand to be honest. It's position means you either get the wind in your face, the rain or worst of all the bright sun. I don't think you get such a good view from there either. Discuss

Edited by Renegade

Just wanted to know where people think the best place to sit at Caley Stadium is?

Stadium Announcer's seat?

Ha ha. I doubt it! I hate sitting behind the goals, crap view. From the main stand you can see the formation, offside, etc etc. Arguably Ibrox is ok because the stands behind the goals are so steep its like watching sensible soccer.

North stand defo, the main stand is full or grumpy old people.

The Wings on the main stand have to be the worst place to sit, when it rains you get soaked and when its windy its freezin.

In your opinion DJ....

What do you class as "old"?

I admit, I am maybe a bit "Grumpy" at times but I dont think I'm old....

section g all the way. had to move to there this season, can't keep getting a kevin bisset section seat.

already stated my dislike for the main stand. the players usually recognise the north stand more, and i don't think its any coincidence that the team plays better when shooting towards the north end.

The Wings on the main stand have to be the worst place to sit, when it rains you get soaked and when its windy its freezin.

In your opinion DJ....

I just meant the sterotype of an old person.. Grumpy at our own players, pish crack, racist :P and the odd times i hear them say anything is when either someone makes a bad pass, or the ref or linesman gives a bad decession. The

who used to sing his heart out for 90 minutes was a legend though, but not heard him or seen him in ages. Edited by DornochJAGGIE

Guest WynessLegend

Just wanted to know where people think the best place to sit at Caley Stadium is?

Ha ha. I doubt it! I hate sitting behind the goals, crap view. From the main stand you can see the formation, offside, etc etc. Arguably Ibrox is ok because the stands behind the goals are so steep its like watching sensible soccer.

Ibrox? Where did that come from?

If you think the best place to sit is Ibrox I really don't think you should ever come home.

Guest WynessLegend

In your opinion DJ....

Spoken like a true grumpy old person.

The view is the best, but I don't get to sit...just don't tell the SPL I was standing during games at the end of last season :P

The view is the best, but I don't get to sit...just don't tell the SPL I was standing during games at the end of last season :P

But aren't there perks such as free pies at half-time?

Topic is veering off onto the "Stadium Announcer" subject, so I won't answer any more questions on that in this thread.

I will add to the original point by saying that whilst I often enjoy the craic more when in the North Stand, being of a larger disposition it often comes at the cost of pins and needles in my legs, a sore back and cramp. For those reasons I have been known to choose the main stand instead as there's far more leg room....especially when sitting just above the walkway.

Has to be North Stand. We had our first experience of the Main Stand on Saturday, and if the ignorrant, pompus, petty, small minded, "I have a season ticket for this stand" attitude is the norm, they can stick it up their tartan blanket.

Has to be North Stand. We had our first experience of the Main Stand on Saturday, and if the ignorrant, pompus, petty, small minded, "I have a season ticket for this stand" attitude is the norm, they can stick it up their tartan blanket.

It's great that we have such a united support at ICT!

It's hard to be a united support when so many Main Stand regulars seem to be hell-bent on crushing the spirits of our players. I was honestly expecting the chaps behind me on Saturday to pull out white pillow cases and a rope with all the abuse they were giving poor Lionel (a prime example of a good regular first team player who is constantly criticized both on and off the pitch) who I felt played perfectly well in what was a solid team performance.

There seems to be a lot of rubbish on this thread about Main Standers abusing ICT players at games and giving them grief. The North Stand inhabitants are just as good at it so I think some of the folk putting the argument forward need to open their eyes (ears?) to what's going on around them.

Main Stand has the best view of the ground but I prefer the NS because I have always been going to the terracing behind the goals there and wanted to remain there when the "stands" went in.

Best place to sit is on yer erse.....worst is on your head.

how much were you for your county season ticket renegade? I'm sure you'll like the south stand

Now why would I want a County season ticket? I'm an ICT fan.